• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m feeling really good about this one. I’m taking a chance and am flying over tomorrow to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We are going to the Legends Lounge for the game so really looking forward to

Some of you need to give your head a shake ... You have to give Swansea some credit .. They made it very difficult for us to play the style we have played in the previous three games .. They were

Nice to hear Wilder was complimentary of Leo in saying he has really taken to him. I know people might say people should have a a job on merit and not emotion but with Leo it seems he here on both cou

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Swansea 1-0 (Jones)

2 wins in a row and beaten top 10 opposition in both of them games (for the first 2 times this season weve beaten top 10), not bad not bad at all. Well done players/Wilder for pulling it off. 

• Like 2

exciting but tough game to watch, didnt play great but i think we were fairly solid in defense overall. But the most important way to look at that game is that i just didnt ever see us getting that type of result against a team like Swansea under Warnock, which is about the only complement i can say about todays game.

Honestly think we were incredibly lucky today, lucky Swansea couldn't finish, lucky that Daniels didn't concede a penalty, and lucky we weren't punished for some awful balls in midfield second half. Seriously time to drop Tav, I want to see Payero starting next game.

Still, I'll happily take the 3 points and delighted to join the 3 up club 😃

Finally! After 5 minutes of stoppage time...

Probably the luckiest 3 points Boro will earn all season.

Think we found our level against Swansea. Despite the visitors' high defensive line, we just couldn't convert the multiple chances we created, when we sprang the offside trap.

Risky tactics aside, the Swans were well organised, played good possession football and gave the Boro defence plenty of scares as the match went on.

Think this game gives an indication of how much Boro need to improve if we want to become serious play-off contenders.

Credit to Boro for the defensive work they put in second half. It was scrappy, disorganised and nail-biting stuff mostly, but somehow we managed to keep a clean sheet.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pikerman said:

Good three points but disappointing display frankly. How can a team that played so well at Huddersfield put on a display like that, Wilder must be tearing his hair out

Because we were playing Swansea who will always play like that. 2nd half we suffered from our usual energy dip so it began to look even worse.