• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m feeling really good about this one. I’m taking a chance and am flying over tomorrow to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We are going to the Legends Lounge for the game so really looking forward to

Some of you need to give your head a shake ... You have to give Swansea some credit .. They made it very difficult for us to play the style we have played in the previous three games .. They were

Nice to hear Wilder was complimentary of Leo in saying he has really taken to him. I know people might say people should have a a job on merit and not emotion but with Leo it seems he here on both cou

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Honestly think we were incredibly lucky today, lucky Swansea couldn't finish, lucky that Daniels didn't concede a penalty, and lucky we weren't punished for some awful balls in midfield second half. Seriously time to drop Tav, I want to see Payero starting next game.

Still, I'll happily take the 3 points and delighted to join the 3 up club 😃

iv seen a few replays of the pen shout, it really looks like paterson kicks out and dives, though the Bamba challenge was 100% a foul and a red as he was last man on clear cut chance.

Wow a bit incredible that we took the three points when you only see the stats😅 it was a game of missed chances though for both sides. Our passing was pretty bad though. Only 67%. Swansea with 83% which is impressive. Good win. But we need a new keeper. 

5 minutes ago, pikerman said:

Good three points but disappointing display frankly. How can a team that played so well at Huddersfield put on a display like that, Wilder must be tearing his hair out

We were playing a much better team it showed today what was glaring however is that we are still carrying players which hopefully will be addressed soon.

The win was important and we rode our luck at times but 3 points is the only thing that matters

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Honestly think we were incredibly lucky today, lucky Swansea couldn't finish, lucky that Daniels didn't concede a penalty, and lucky we weren't punished for some awful balls in midfield second half. Seriously time to drop Tav, I want to see Payero starting next game.

Still, I'll happily take the 3 points and delighted to join the 3 up club 😃

We also couldn’t finish. Atleast two golden chances we messed up. Also never a penalty. We weren’t ‘incredibly lucky’ today. Deserved a point at the very least. Still didn’t play very well though. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Wow a bit incredible that we took the three points when you only see the stats😅 it was a game of missed chances though for both sides. Our passing was pretty bad though. Only 67%. Swansea with 83% which is impressive. Good win. But we need a new keeper. 

Not that impressive when you realise about 80% of there passes are between there goal keeper and back 3 lol. They do play some nice stuff but can’t think of many chances they created from it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

We also couldn’t finish. Atleast two golden chances we messed up. Also never a penalty. We weren’t ‘incredibly lucky’ today. Deserved a point at the very least. Still didn’t play very well though. 

And that in itself should be a confidence booster all round

• Like 1

Very entertaining game, I enjoyed it, good win over a difficult team. The lads will of gained abit of confidence from that too. UTB

Downsides ~ need to be more clinical infront of goal, the keepers distribution/passing  wasn't good at all. 

New goalkeeper in January should also be our priority, along with a striker who can score. Think Sporar has been a bit off recently, and has only actually scored 3 goals (I think) so far. Still think he’s a good player but needs to start hitting the net more often.

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

We were playing a much better team it showed today what was glaring however is that we are still carrying players which hopefully will be addressed soon.

The win was important and we rode our luck at times but 3 points is the only thing that matters

Frustrating though isn’t it DS, just when you think certain players are getting their act together they revert to type and just boot it, and yes you are basically right, some of them are incapable of improving. The number of times we panic and pass it back to Daniels to boot upfield is just embarrassing and it inevitably just passes possession to the opposition 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Have just been having a read of the Swansea forums, they are not happy with the way they play or their manager, interestingly. 

Mind you, I did find their super high defensive line a bit weird. Not sure why they play like that when they're not blessed with pace back there.

Luke Daniels plays football like he's made of damp cardboard. I can't help but feel like the ball's going to go through him. Keeper has to be a priority in Jan. One of him or Lumley would be a good backup, there's a reason neither were first choice at their previous clubs.

• Like 1