• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m feeling really good about this one. I’m taking a chance and am flying over tomorrow to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We are going to the Legends Lounge for the game so really looking forward to

Some of you need to give your head a shake ... You have to give Swansea some credit .. They made it very difficult for us to play the style we have played in the previous three games .. They were

Nice to hear Wilder was complimentary of Leo in saying he has really taken to him. I know people might say people should have a a job on merit and not emotion but with Leo it seems he here on both cou

Posted Images

Swansea seem to push up very quickly and try to cramp us for space / get us playing offside.

On the one hand, when we can thread balls through it does give us space to create opportunities, but when we're defending we do look a bit rushed and indecisive.

Anyone's game right now. Think their defence has been just a bit busier.

Ooof!

I take that back. Swansea are cranking up the pressure. Decent effort from Paterson just over the bar.

Does worry me when they put crosses in. All our defenders are facing our goal and the ball goes inches behind them, straight to a white shirt.

Visitors looking dangerous.

7 minutes ago, MMC said:

Sol Bamba is a *** idiot. Same as a few games ago, does superbly then needlessly gives it away. Unlike then it doesn't lead to a goal.

Sol Bamba is a *** legend. Does an elastico and plays a 40 yard through ball to put Jones through for his first Boro goal. Well in!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Whoa!

That came out of nowhere. Bamba passes to Jones who goes on a solo run and slots it in the net - right past the keeper at his near post!

Lovely finish!

Just slightly against the run of play there, but it does show the weakness in Swansea's tactics.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Swansea 1-0 (Jones)