• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m feeling really good about this one. I’m taking a chance and am flying over tomorrow to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We are going to the Legends Lounge for the game so really looking forward to

Some of you need to give your head a shake ... You have to give Swansea some credit .. They made it very difficult for us to play the style we have played in the previous three games .. They were

Nice to hear Wilder was complimentary of Leo in saying he has really taken to him. I know people might say people should have a a job on merit and not emotion but with Leo it seems he here on both cou

Posted Images

Blimey, turned it on last 5 minutes. Daniels looks half asleep.

That was a penalty as well I thought.

Tav with another great through ball for the opposition.

How has the rest of the half gone?

That looked a clear pen to me. Mistakes from Tav and Dijksteel put Patterson through on goal, looks like Daniels pulls him down.

On a second watch looks like Daniels pulls out the challenge and Patterson throws a leg out to claim contact. If it was us, I'd still be screaming for the pen mind.

• Like 2

Never a penalty. As soon as he has that heavy touch he was only ever going to throw himself to the ground. Imo

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

He reminds me of Bettinelli a bit. Whenever he does something to inspire confidence, he quickly follows it with something that has your heart in your mouth. 

You say that like Bettinelli did anything to inspire confidence!

Don't think it was a penalty but also think Daniels was awful again there. 

Signing two keepers like Daniels and Lumley when we could have put those funds towards one actually good keeper and having stoj as back up has to be one of warnocks most brain-dead moments. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Swansea 1-0 (Jones)