oneBoro Forum

If it's true that Daniels has been dropped I think that it indicates that the game plan was not to lump it forward every single time he got it and that he hasn't followed wilders instructions in terms of playing it out from the back, as I suspected. No other reason to drop him after a clean sheet. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really happy with the point considering everything. I'm at peace with the fact that we're currently nowhere near our full capacity as we're at the first stage of a long-term rebuild as we're lacki

We've beaten two teams who were above us at the time we played them, which we hadn't managed under Warnock this season.  Of the five games we've played under Wilder, four have been against teams above

Who can take a Boro team Who were playing poo Have them winning matches with a miracle or two?   Chris Wilder man Chris Wilder can Chris Wilder he can cause he plays

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Just asking if anyone else has issues with the EG website. Possibly it’s not iPad friendly. 

It's just a godawful website these days. Ridiculous number of popups and ads. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, macapes said:

Probably sensible. Bamba needs a rest, Fry is the future.

for its purely tactical move to drop Bamba, I doubt it's a fitness thing. We've had a full week off before Swansea and then another week before Stoke today so I doubt he's still recovering.

As you said fry is the future, so I think he wants him in playing with dijksteel and McNair as that's probably going to be defense going forward.

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke v Boro 0-0