• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really happy with the point considering everything. I'm at peace with the fact that we're currently nowhere near our full capacity as we're at the first stage of a long-term rebuild as we're lacki

We've beaten two teams who were above us at the time we played them, which we hadn't managed under Warnock this season.  Of the five games we've played under Wilder, four have been against teams above

Who can take a Boro team Who were playing poo Have them winning matches with a miracle or two?   Chris Wilder man Chris Wilder can Chris Wilder he can cause he plays

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Lumley already playing far more short passes than Daniels did the entire game last week.

Oh dear watmore, miss of the season, worse than last weeks. Needs to sort out his composure.

He obviously allowed recent misses to play on his mind

4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

When I click that link, I just get loads of pop-ups from women who apparently want to send me a message. Which is lovely, but not entirely helpful.

most streams open like 40 tabs, you gotta click through them all.

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

How do you get the stream to work? My browsers just say the site can't be reached...

its stopped working for me now anyway, all the streams today are ***. (also i use firefox, seems to be better)

Just now, tmcc said:

most streams open like 40 tabs, you gotta click through them all.

its stopped working for me now anyway, all the streams today are ***. (also i use firefox, seems to be better)

Deffo use firefox for streaming. Chrome will just have a meltdown

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Thats a load of crap too.

First you have to click 4-5 times just to get sound, then the stream freezes...then the page redirected to a *** vaping supplies site! 🤬

How the hell you can actually watch anything is beyond me.

Must be awful that you should have to click your mouse a few times to watch a free stream

3 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Must be awful that you should have to click your mouse a few times to watch a free stream

Maybe you missed the bit about the stream not actually working and getting redirected to another site? 🤦‍♂️

If sites are gonna offer streaming services they should at least make them watchable.

Clicking away a few pop-ups is to be expected. Shutting the stream off and loading a completely different web page is "unacceptable" to put it politely.

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke v Boro 0-0