• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really happy with the point considering everything. I'm at peace with the fact that we're currently nowhere near our full capacity as we're at the first stage of a long-term rebuild as we're lacki

We've beaten two teams who were above us at the time we played them, which we hadn't managed under Warnock this season.  Of the five games we've played under Wilder, four have been against teams above

Who can take a Boro team Who were playing poo Have them winning matches with a miracle or two?   Chris Wilder man Chris Wilder can Chris Wilder he can cause he plays

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Watmore misses far more easy chances than Britt ever did, lucky he runs around like a headless chicken for 60mins so doesn't get the same criticism. 

Guilt edged chances should be taken though he does score the odd spectuclar goal but boy he should be scoring more

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Watmore misses far more easy chances than Britt ever did, lucky he runs around like a headless chicken for 60mins so doesn't get the same criticism. 

Headless chicken is harsh. Should score more definitely, composure feels like an issue but some of the off-the-ball stuff he's done since Wilder came in especially has been superb. So yeah, Britt was a goalscorer who didn't have much else going for him.

When your strikers misses chances, you have to ask yourself what else do they bring to the team. There's no doubt in my mind Watmore gives you more than Britt by a country mile in that regard.

• Like 3

At least Watmore didn't cost us £15 million. He's still rubbish a lot of the time, but it's a lot more palatable to watch when you know he's not singlehandedly jeopardising the club's FFP. Plus he's more of a team player than Britt (which wouldn't be hard).

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I think Tav has been very good on this half hour. He's always available for a pass, really running around and making triangles for everyone.

Stop that. You can’t be praising Tav, he’s the current boo boy. You should know better 🙄

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke v Boro 0-0