• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really happy with the point considering everything. I'm at peace with the fact that we're currently nowhere near our full capacity as we're at the first stage of a long-term rebuild as we're lacki

We've beaten two teams who were above us at the time we played them, which we hadn't managed under Warnock this season.  Of the five games we've played under Wilder, four have been against teams above

Who can take a Boro team Who were playing poo Have them winning matches with a miracle or two?   Chris Wilder man Chris Wilder can Chris Wilder he can cause he plays

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke v Boro 0-0

Happy with a point.

From the sounds of it, a draw was a fair result. Worth bearing in mind we usually lose at Stoke, so definitely a point gained rather than 2 dropped IMO.

Another tough one to come...though Bournemouth have been a bit off form lately. Maybe we can pull off a surprise?

• Like 1

Quite annoyed at bringing Bamba on for Crooks. Proper Warnock sub that one. We've played much better stuff but Wilders subs have been horrible in every game for me, why does he refuse to change the midfield when it looks absolutely knackered after 60 mins. 

Bola really needs to start offering something or he won't last long. Watmore is just Watmore.

Thought Jones was solid, Howson had a good game. Was nice to see Fry back and Djiksteel is looking better with more minutes.

Good result, meh performance. 

Good point away at a team above us. But disappointed to see Bamba on instead of Payero but if he isn’t fully fit then probably best to take it easy. 
yeah can’t see Siliki stay here beyond January. Weird that it’s gone so wrong when you see his merits. 

• Like 2

I am happy with the point not the way we played. 
The same old holding on to the ball, decision making, final ball, cheaply conceding possession, players hiding, no creativity but the weird thing is, we have improved. 

Watmore won’t sleep tonight that’s for sure

Just now, Dan1234 said:

Quite annoyed at bringing Bamba on for Crooks. Proper Warnock sub that one. We've played much better stuff but Wilders subs have been horrible in every game for me, why does he refuse to change the midfield when it looks absolutely knackered after 60 mins. 

Bola really needs to start offering something or he won't last long. Watmore is just Watmore.

Thought Jones was solid, Howson had a good game. Was nice to see Fry back and Djiksteel is looking better with more minutes.

Really??? It was a forced sub, Crooks took a knock a cpl of mins before he came off.

• Like 2

Last chance of the game and a poor delivery again. Game of a two big missed chances, one for both sides. Think Sporar would have done really well to score his chance. But the big missed chances are the only really clear cut chance for either side.

I think in the Gazette predictor, I had this down as a loss so I'm pretty happy with a point.

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Happy with a point.

From the sounds of it, a draw was a fair result. Worth bearing in mind we usually lose at Stoke, so definitely a point gained rather than 2 dropped IMO.

Another tough one to come...though Bournemouth have been a bit off form lately. Maybe we can pull off a surprise?

To be honest there relly are no surprises anymore in this divison even the top 3 do not seem that assurred.

Always a hard game but CW does need to improve ou final third performances as we are woefully uncreative.

These misses by Watmore are a concern!

And Tav needs to be more involved, Sporar if I am being honest does not offer too much

• Like 1

We went away to an inform team above us and came away with a point in a professional spoiling performance, but dear me from about 60 minutes on we looked knackered. We really need to take our chances if we are to play this formation away from home, and I am really struggling to see what Sporar brings to the team apart from pointing at the grass for a pass that would be impossible.  A mention for McNair, he never stopped running all day, where would we be without his energy 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

McNair is a fine midfielder to push up so I wasn't too fussed about the sub. But I do think I would have preferred to see Payero or Lea-Siliki come in, if for no other reason than to prevent Fry having to go to left centre-back. The defence looks more solid and capable with Fry in the middle and McNair on the left.