oneBoro Forum

Big game today. Got to win to keep up with the pack sniffing around the play offs. Good to see Fry back. Hope we see Payero off the bench at some point as well.

2-1 Boro. Dijksteel and Sporar to score

• Like 1
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really happy with the point considering everything. I'm at peace with the fact that we're currently nowhere near our full capacity as we're at the first stage of a long-term rebuild as we're lacki

We've beaten two teams who were above us at the time we played them, which we hadn't managed under Warnock this season.  Of the five games we've played under Wilder, four have been against teams above

Who can take a Boro team Who were playing poo Have them winning matches with a miracle or two?   Chris Wilder man Chris Wilder can Chris Wilder he can cause he plays

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Big game today. Got to win to keep up with the pack sniffing around the play offs. Good to see Fry back. Hope we see Payero off the bench at some point as well.

2-1 Boro. Dijksteel and Sporar to score

So as we already accept in that Boro need to score two without reply in the hope of winning the match

FFS I ordered the game, was streaming it the last half hour, refreshed to make sure I was up to date and now it's just bringing me to the get a pass screen despite already having bought it and already being on the stream before. 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ugh, my stream has Stoke commentary 😞

Not going to bother as none of them seem to be any good when I try to use them.

BBC commentary will do for me and then catch highlights later should we get a positive outcome

• Downsouth changed the title to Stoke v Boro 0-0