oneBoro Forum

Round 22 Question  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do people want to count Sheff Utd game as void or wait until fixture replayed?

• Void
    • Wait for fixture to be replayed

Makes no difference to me as I’ve always won my H2H 😉 but if there is a chance the people above me can drop points then we should definitely wait for the result 🤣

2 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

Due to Sheff Utd game being postponed do we want to void fixture and complete Round 22 or wait until game is replayed and include prediction?

I have a feeling I've had another crap week anyway, so I don't mind. No reason to hold up the competition over 1 fixture.

You usually get 1 or 2 postponements most seasons due to weather. With Covid they were pretty much inevitable.

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Makes no difference to me as I’ve always won my H2H 😉 but if there is a chance the people above me can drop points then we should definitely wait for the result 🤣

Well played mate. Done by another stoppage time goal!  Was ahead til Bristol City equalised!   3rd time its happened this season to cost me a win/draw!  Takes you top I think!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

If void I lose 

If played and SU win I draw ... 

So I'd prefer NOT to go with a void, selfish reasons only.

It’s ok pal…. There’s no relegation this year… You won’t go down 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

The crux of it all ... If it was the early kick off, it was a no brainer to go with a void game ..

But since it's the last game more than 24 hours after the Saturday games, it feels weird, as that game could change a lot of results ...

6 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I think we will have to leave this round open in the spirit of fairness.  But we should agree for future rounds any postponements will count as voids.

They absolutely should be void @Youngy228. It’s not fair on you having to keep tabs on games that are replayed and going back to whatever week it was originally scheduled for and trying to sort things out. I think the huge work that you put in already needs to be recognised. It’s absolutely not fair on you to expect you to put even more work in. I say void it and move on in the spirit of fairness to you.

My result is not affected either way but even if it was I would feel the same as above 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

They absolutely should be void @Youngy228. It’s not fair on you having to keep tabs on games that are replayed and going back to whatever week it was originally scheduled for and trying to sort things out. I think the huge work that you put in already needs to be recognised. It’s absolutely not fair on you to expect you to put even more work in. I say void it and move on in the spirit of fairness to you.

My result is not affected either way but even if it was I would feel the same as above 

Cheers @Blanco.  As in your case it doesn't change my result.  @Uwe wins no matter.  My only thought is that there are 3 maybe 4 matches which do rest on the result.  I'm happy to do it either way.  Just trying to keep it fair for people.

23 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Cheers @Blanco.  As in your case it doesn't change my result.  @Uwe wins no matter.  My only thought is that there are 3 maybe 4 matches which do rest on the result.  I'm happy to do it either way.  Just trying to keep it fair for people.

Fair comment @Youngy228 I hereby call on all participants to support you and the difficult enough task on your hands and agree to allow you to void any postponed fixtures. Please feel free to tag all participants with my post

On 12/14/2021 at 12:34 PM, SmogDane said:

If void I lose 

If played and SU win I draw ... 

So I'd prefer NOT to go with a void, selfish reasons only.

on that basis i vote for VOID 

PS..... WAITFOR THIS WEEKS non-played fixtures

S