oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )

13 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

It's not the same as before, though. It's basically mutating into a more severe version of the common cold, with the same symptoms but far lower mortality. A number of world leading scientists including Dame Sarah Gilbert and Professor Sir John Bell have said as much, and by March, it's highly likely we'll have to treat the Theta variant or whatever mutation we're up to as a virus little different to flu.

Curtailing the season would be an over-reaction if these predictions are even partly accurate, so I think there'll be pressure in the meantime to fulfill as many fixtures as possible, possibly behind closed doors.

I hope you're right. Press conference yesterday said that we all need to expect to catch it at some point, but the vaccines should make the symptoms much milder. I know a few who've lost their sense og smell and taste to various degress and I'm just hoping that won't happen when it inevitaly hits. Currently 1 person infects 10-11 others so it moves quick,

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is impressive football under Wilder especially with some average players who I think won't be here in the long term. The club finally has an identity on the playing side and it's refres

Other than most of our players not being good enough, and the manager's subs being awful, we did ok today in the end. Think a few of you should consider taking up a new hobby on a Saturday aftern

for me that's our game of the season so far, not in that I think it's the best we've played, but we righted a lot of wrongs day that have hampered our season. firstly, another clean sheet, three

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

I tried Googling it, but nothing. Enlighten me, please 🙂 

I made a big effortpost here and then my phone went silly and I lost it, but long story short there was already a live action TV series called The Ghost Busters and Columbia had to pay the makers to use the name as the title screen logo had already been made

GIF by Ghostbusters

In order to avoid any further issues scenes were reshot where the text "Ghost Busters" was visible but when the VHS and later DVDs were released they had "Ghostbusters" on the spine label.

474_652673473.jpg.17fbd9b16b19e7d6083ed18f38f38148.jpg

• Like 2

Well 6 hours before kick off to what could be a very entertaining game and no-one seems that bothered.

Boy have the post averages come down of late.

Hope those who are going are not too hindered by the latest get into the ground requirements and the chance that this could be the last game before we go back to behind closed doors.

Yep bit of a miserable so and so this morning😉

Oh game day UTB!

Hoping boro can cheer me up today!

Was looking forward to going but started to feel a bit poorly last night and have tested positive on 2 LFT's this morning. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Impeccable timing. Managed to dodge this virus for 2 years despite working in a college and seeing the majority of my colleagues and students go off with it at some point. 1st day of the Christmas break and BANG. There it is 🤣🤣😭. Christmas plans in the bin!

• Sad 8
  • Wow 1
23 hours ago, Borodane said:

I hope you're right. Press conference yesterday said that we all need to expect to catch it at some point, but the vaccines should make the symptoms much milder. I know a few who've lost their sense og smell and taste to various degress and I'm just hoping that won't happen when it inevitaly hits. Currently 1 person infects 10-11 others so it moves quick,

I hope my Mrs loses Her sense of smell after I bought her Christmas Present in the market...Perfume from a Rasta doesn't smell anything like the Opium by YSL I could be heading for another hammering(same as Boro today) but you never know 

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Was looking forward to going but started to feel a bit poorly last night and have tested positive on 2 LFT's this morning. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Impeccable timing. Managed to dodge this virus for 2 years despite working in a college and seeing the majority of my colleagues and students go off with it at some point. 1st day of the Christmas break and BANG. There it is 🤣🤣😭. Christmas plans in the bin!

Hope you are not too ill from it, and get well soon

• Like 1

Didn't go too hard at the works Christmas party last night, so fresh as a daisy(ish) for the game. Covid pass locked and loaded on the phone, mask in pocket. What a time to be alive!

3-0 Boro. Got to happen one of these days!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Get well soon bud

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Didn't go too hard at the works Christmas party last night, so fresh as a daisy(ish) for the game. Covid pass locked and loaded on the phone, mask in pocket. What a time to be alive!

3-0 Boro. Got to happen one of these days!

We've got to do it sometime so I'd love it to be today. 3 nill too.

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )