oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is impressive football under Wilder especially with some average players who I think won't be here in the long term. The club finally has an identity on the playing side and it's refres

Other than most of our players not being good enough, and the manager's subs being awful, we did ok today in the end. Think a few of you should consider taking up a new hobby on a Saturday aftern

for me that's our game of the season so far, not in that I think it's the best we've played, but we righted a lot of wrongs day that have hampered our season. firstly, another clean sheet, three

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )

Managed to catch the final 10 mins. We looked very comfortable apart from that on half chance where Lumley got his feet to the ball. Tav should have finished the game. But we looked so confortable. Great run. Put down a marker for the rest of the season there. 

Phew - finally!

Fantastic win against one of the big promotion contenders. A big scalp.

Missed most of the first half but from what I did see, we deserved to win this, with the chances we created. Made Bournemouth look fairly ordinary for most of the second half.

The visitors were dangerous on occasions, for sure, but Lumley didn't have too much to do that I remember. Only the one heart-in-mouth scramble near the end of the game.

Boro put some really good passages of play together and created enough chances to score 3 or 4.

Just seen the match stats...18 shots with 7 on target!

If only our final balls and shooting were better, this would have been a lot more comfortable.

Still, Boro never do anything the easy way and 3 points is 3 points. More than happy with both the performance and the result.

• Like 2

What a great win and full credit to Wilder, he tweaked it at half time and Bournemouth faded away, we would have lost that game under Warnock. We are now seeing what this team can become with a few additions

• Like 2