oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is impressive football under Wilder especially with some average players who I think won't be here in the long term. The club finally has an identity on the playing side and it's refres

Other than most of our players not being good enough, and the manager's subs being awful, we did ok today in the end. Think a few of you should consider taking up a new hobby on a Saturday aftern

for me that's our game of the season so far, not in that I think it's the best we've played, but we righted a lot of wrongs day that have hampered our season. firstly, another clean sheet, three

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I thought our passing from the back was pdg apart from some flutters butthe longer the game went the better it got.

Everywhere accross the pitch we are getting better each game heck it will not be long before we are seeing 3 Boro goals regularly being scored, mind you completely happy with just 2 as long as we win

DS that is it in a nutshell “we are getting better each game” , at last after many seasons you can see a progression both on the field of play and off it 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Other than most of our players not being good enough, and the manager's subs being awful, we did ok today in the end.

Think a few of you should consider taking up a new hobby on a Saturday afternoon 🤦‍♂️

Says you searching through the thread you silly little sausage  

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Other than most of our players not being good enough, and the manager's subs being awful, we did ok today in the end.

Think a few of you should consider taking up a new hobby on a Saturday afternoon 🤦‍♂️

In my defence I did say at that time, which was the case, and I also acknowledged both better performances from both players which you have not highlighted.

So selective critisism to a degree here.

Had I been sat next to you I would have said the same thing.

What are you suggesting here CT? that those highlighted in your post should not bother watching, following Boro without an opinion voiced?

Uncalled for buddy 

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They were probably reading Oneboro.

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing, being at the game ensures you do not post so allowing you to have a pop at the forum.

Are you ok CT as you seem to have it in for so many folks today?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheJew said:

We have done really well, but now it's at 60 mins we look whacked again!

No we didn't.  

3 hours ago, nunthorpered said:

Yeah similar to some previous games. Be lucky to hold them off here its relentless. 

At no point in the second half were we under sustained pressure.  I'd be surprised if Bournemouth had more than 4 or 5 shots of any kind in the last half hour.  The Lumley save and scramble was about as dangerous as it got.  We must have had nearly 10 efforts in the last half hour, and should have scored what, two of them, three of them?  Tav, Jones, Sporar near the end?

Just because the opposition have an attack it doesn't mean we are knackered or under pressure.  We dominated the second half, we finished the stronger.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Wonderful post CT. Hit the nail on the head 👏

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Wonderful post CT. Hit the nail on the head 👏

Keeps the post count average going Joe but sadly can not agree with your appraisal.

To be advised that I should do something else on a Saturday afternoon does not sit well with me.

Thankfully he did not mention midweek games so shoud be ok to follow😉

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing, being at the game ensures you do not post so allowing you to have a pop at the forum.

Are you ok CT as you seem to have it in for so many folks today?

He's just an ultra troll. Used to him now 😂 

35 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's a shame results are conspiring against us elsewhere.

Huddersfield have overtaken us on goal difference and Forest are still staying above us.

Just keep getting points from those in front of us Mr Cider 

3 hours ago, nunthorpered said:

Jones is infuriating sometimes

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Jones’s crossing, and decision making is that of a toddler🤦‍♂️

It's almost like he's only played 15 games in his career.

Just by comparison with everyone's favourite former Boro darling, Traore, Jones has 1 goal and 4 assists in his short time as a first team player, it took Traore about a season and a half to get that for us, and he had more experience than Jones.  Let's see him as a very inexperienced lad with a lot of potential rather than someone who should be the finished article already.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's almost like he's only played 15 games in his career.

Just by comparison with everyone's favourite former Boro darling, Traore, Jones has 1 goal and 4 assists in his short time as a first team player, it took Traore about a season and a half to get that for us, and he had more experience than Jones.  Let's see him as a very inexperienced lad with a lot of potential rather than someone who should be the finished article already.

No one said he’s the finished article. So what’s your point 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Whats that old saying?

Opinions are like bum holes - everyone has one...

People are entitled to their views...whether you agree with them or not. Trawling through comments after a game like this and being snarky just makes you look like a tool.