oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Come on Boro, give us a win today. Had my booster jab two days ago (Moderna) and I'm still feeling the side effects so could do with a result to cheer me up!

I had my pfizer booster (after two AZ initial jabs) on wed. Sore arm but nothing else fortunately!

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this is impressive football under Wilder especially with some average players who I think won't be here in the long term. The club finally has an identity on the playing side and it's refres

Other than most of our players not being good enough, and the manager's subs being awful, we did ok today in the end. Think a few of you should consider taking up a new hobby on a Saturday aftern

for me that's our game of the season so far, not in that I think it's the best we've played, but we righted a lot of wrongs day that have hampered our season. firstly, another clean sheet, three

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I had my pfizer booster (after two AZ initial jabs) on wed. Sore arm but nothing else fortunately!

Two Pfizer jabs and a Moderna booster here, arm was like lead yesterday and had really bad flu-like symptoms.

Still got the sore arm today and a nagging headache 😔

Could you all brag about your substance-mix abuse in the Covid thread, that'd be great 😃 

I know DS likes a lot of posting going on in these MDTs, but let's keep it about the game, friends 👌 

And yes, that away kit sucks ..  And Watmore is a tad selfish 

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Bournemouth 1-0 (Sporar (pen) )