oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)

13 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

Its Yule, nothing to do with Jesus....

😜

Meatballs, ham, jansons temptation, sausages, herring, salmon, brown cabbage, white cabbage and a lot more. And a lot of beer and snaps

😀

You damn Pagans! This time of year is for showing humility and love for your fellow man to impress the big man upstairs with his bushy white beard!...

Santa!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas everybody and welcome to the Boxing Day clash between The Mighty Boro (9th) and Nottingham Forest (7th)! Kick off at 15.00 (UK time) After this season's most impressive display, B

I thought Crooks blew a bit hot and cold today, he had me in raptures of delight one minute and screaming at him the next. Same with Tav, looked more a team player and done the necessary but also look

Fantastic performance and the perfect Christmas present from the Boro. Could and should have won by a bigger margin with the chances we created, but an amazing performance from Boro...only let do

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Marc Bola sounds like he's out for awhile 😔 could be out for 6-8 weeks

Aye, posted in the transfer thread but Taylor is to sign a new contract until the end of the season so he'll definitely be starting on Boxing Day.

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

So tempted to change the header title back to Boro but as you had a win last time out am feeling Xmasy so going to leave as is!

Massive game and a good Boxing Day fixture for the fans.

Time to reverse the away game result, kidnap Spence and lock him away in the store room until January. Thankfully he will not be able to spill the beans as he has not worked under Wilder..............yet!

Kick on with a win and certainly Boro fans have every reaon to be cheerful................part three!

To all of you going have a great and happy day!

I hope the away result isn't reversed

11 hours ago, Borodane said:

What are you cavemen? Takeaway curry, and cheeseboards for Christmas eve🤯

Im making duck, turkey, caramelized potatoes, regular potatoes, two types of gravy, Waldorf salad, a red cabbage salad. And of course rice ala mande for dessert with hot cherry sauce on top. 

Tomorrow will be Turkey, beef, potatoes three ways, Yorkshire puds and all the trimming Christmas Eve is an easy relaxing day. Cooked ham in treacle (done yesterday) and cheese board with a bottle of port.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Humpty said:

@Borodane

For Xmas eve, I’m cooking a Christmas ham in Coca Cola with a maple syrup and mustard glaze. Accompanied by roast potatoes

We're doing the same for tomorrow's dinner. For some reason, the gammon cooked in coke works really well. 

12 hours ago, Borodane said:

What are you cavemen? Takeaway curry, and cheeseboards for Christmas eve🤯

Im making duck, turkey, caramelized potatoes, regular potatoes, two types of gravy, Waldorf salad, a red cabbage salad. And of course rice ala mande for dessert with hot cherry sauce on top. 

Well not all of us have your time or culinary skills to prepare such a feast. 

Sounds nice though...can we all come round your place this evening? 😜

2 hours ago, ladyspite said:

Its Yule, nothing to do with Jesus....

😜

Meatballs, ham, jansons temptation, sausages, herring, salmon, brown cabbage, white cabbage and a lot more. And a lot of beer and snaps

😀

What in the name of all thats Nordic is Janson's Temptation? Sounds like a tale from Scandinavian mythology.

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

We're doing the same for tomorrow's dinner. For some reason, the gammon cooked in coke works really well. 

Do it most years to be honest. Quick, easy and everyone loves it!

17 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

What in the name of all thats Nordic is Janson's Temptation? Sounds like a tale from Scandinavian mythology.

It's basically a creamy potato and anchovy casserole.....imagine Dauphinoise but replace the cheese with anchovies and top with breadcrumbs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Yeah, I suspect its something to do with the sugar and caramel(ish) flavour. Its basically a cheat version of a honey / marmalade glaze. Works well with the salty, savoury meat. Think pretty much anything sweet and fruity would do the job.

So, my oven broke down when I turned it on yesterday ready to put the turkey in😱 the panic, the horror. After almost an hour of panic I got a hold of one of our neighbors. They weren’t home for the evening but had a spare key in the their garage so I could use their oven. Christmas saved. Got tickets for a Suede concert and Snoop Dog next year😜

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)