oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)

54 minutes ago, Borodane said:

So, my oven broke down when I turned it on yesterday ready to put the turkey in😱 the panic, the horror. After almost an hour of panic I got a hold of one of our neighbors. They weren’t home for the evening but had a spare key in the their garage so I could use their oven. Christmas saved. Got tickets for a Suede concert and Snoop Dog next year😜

Never mind! Were they a joke present?

You might get rid of them online🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas everybody and welcome to the Boxing Day clash between The Mighty Boro (9th) and Nottingham Forest (7th)! Kick off at 15.00 (UK time) After this season's most impressive display, B

I thought Crooks blew a bit hot and cold today, he had me in raptures of delight one minute and screaming at him the next. Same with Tav, looked more a team player and done the necessary but also look

Fantastic performance and the perfect Christmas present from the Boro. Could and should have won by a bigger margin with the chances we created, but an amazing performance from Boro...only let do

Posted Images

Anyone know why the game isn’t on tv? Obviously it’s outside the Saturday blackout and the other two games are on sky. Also anyone know if we’ll be able to buy the game on the website? 

3 minutes ago, JMC91 said:

Anyone know why the game isn’t on tv? Obviously it’s outside the Saturday blackout and the other two games are on sky. Also anyone know if we’ll be able to buy the game on the website? 

Good question, we always seem to get screwed with the red button. 

7 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Good question, we always seem to get screwed with the red button. 

Which is very annoying especially when sky will show goals as they go in on Sky Sports.

The broadcast system is already on so why it can not be shown who knows?

36 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Which is very annoying especially when sky will show goals as they go in on Sky Sports.

The broadcast system is already on so why it can not be shown who knows?

They (clubs) want your presence at the stadium paying for a seat and in concourses spending money to keep our clubs in existence

Just now, Barnaby said:

They (clubs) want your presence at the stadium paying for a seat and in concourses spending money to keep our clubs in existence

and it doesn't matter that you live 500 miles away 

9 hours ago, JMC91 said:

According to the forest website it’s live on forest tv

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2021/december/26/watch-boro-clash-live-in-uk-and-overseas/

Edited by ABH

So annoyed I've tested positive for COVID, got PCR result this morning. Son is gutted and noone else can take him.

Out of isolation for Sheff Utd so they best not lock us down.

I reckon Payero is starting today.

• Sad 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)