oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Looks like Boro are one of only a handful of clubs still taking Covid precautions seriously.

Even with that being the case, we must be fortunate to be playing other teams who have also avoided the spread. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas everybody and welcome to the Boxing Day clash between The Mighty Boro (9th) and Nottingham Forest (7th)! Kick off at 15.00 (UK time) After this season's most impressive display, B

I thought Crooks blew a bit hot and cold today, he had me in raptures of delight one minute and screaming at him the next. Same with Tav, looked more a team player and done the necessary but also look

Fantastic performance and the perfect Christmas present from the Boro. Could and should have won by a bigger margin with the chances we created, but an amazing performance from Boro...only let do

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Just checked to see if I could order the game on the site in case I cant get it through the red button, but the only option is audio, is that normal?

Can it be for dark markets only? Set your vpn location to Luxembourg. 

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

A fixture pile up coming for other teams later in the season then. Hopefully we can avoid it.

Yeah this could turn out to be a huge advantage for us. The fixture schedule is tight enough in the championship, additional matches could be enough to kill a team to two off. 

16 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

so which game will Sky switch too?

Huddersfield - Blackpool obviously... 😁

Tell you what - weekends are shaping up to be pretty boring, sports-wise, if this is what we can expect for the rest of the season. At least until they figure out how to reschedule all these games...

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)