oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)

Yeah full time and a 2-0 win for Boro. Good second half. Brilliant first and a clean sheet to boot 👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas everybody and welcome to the Boxing Day clash between The Mighty Boro (9th) and Nottingham Forest (7th)! Kick off at 15.00 (UK time) After this season's most impressive display, B

I thought Crooks blew a bit hot and cold today, he had me in raptures of delight one minute and screaming at him the next. Same with Tav, looked more a team player and done the necessary but also look

Fantastic performance and the perfect Christmas present from the Boro. Could and should have won by a bigger margin with the chances we created, but an amazing performance from Boro...only let do

Posted Images

Fantastic performance and the perfect Christmas present from the Boro.

Could and should have won by a bigger margin with the chances we created, but an amazing performance from Boro...only let down by some wasteful finishing.

Can't remember the last time we so utterly dominated another team for so much of a game. Think Forest had a 10 minute spell in the 2nd half where they looked really dangerous...and that was about it.

If this is an indicator of things to come, then we have some exciting times ahead. If we can perform close to this level week in, week out, I can't see we have anyone to fear.

Our intensity, desire to win the ball, keeping possession and hard work defensively was a joy to watch.

• Like 7

Merry Christmas y'all. Spend a few dollars to watch the gane here in Canada. Excellent game. Fantastic 1st half. Deserved win. 

Makes you think what we could do if we had that 1 dynamic striker eh? 

Don't know much about Yates but he seemed to be gettin a bit aggressive and dirty at the end of the game. Frustrated im sure about the OG

• Like 2

Great performance that,I don’t know where to begin. The centre three were bloody marvellous to day with McNair my man of the match. So much work from the midfield, Howson now settled in his holding role and Tavernier and Crooks working their little socks off. The forward line still needs work but what a player Isaiah Jones is becoming, Premier League scouts must be lining up to buy tickets. So good to be a Borough supporter again, thank you Father Christmas for Chris Wilder and his coaching team, role on 2022 UTB

• Like 1