oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Nottingham Forest 2-0 (Yates (og), Sporar)

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

I wonder if Wilder was going to replace sporar but Leo talked him out of it? Sporar was quite poor up to that point in the second half yet Hernandez was replaced who over the course of the game was better overall. Might be wrong but that was my initial thoughts 

Maybe. Or maybe they just 💕 each other

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas everybody and welcome to the Boxing Day clash between The Mighty Boro (9th) and Nottingham Forest (7th)! Kick off at 15.00 (UK time) After this season's most impressive display, B

I thought Crooks blew a bit hot and cold today, he had me in raptures of delight one minute and screaming at him the next. Same with Tav, looked more a team player and done the necessary but also look

Fantastic performance and the perfect Christmas present from the Boro. Could and should have won by a bigger margin with the chances we created, but an amazing performance from Boro...only let do

Posted Images

Was at the in-laws today so missed the game, but watched the highlights on Quest. We look so solid and organised, it's hard to believe this is the same squad Warnock had blowing out of their ar*es after an hour and always conceding late on. Our defence looks Aitor-era watertight, and we're a couple of attacking players away from terrorising the best teams this league can offer.

Given our current level of form and confidence, we should be targeting automatic promotion with half the season left and form teams like Forest and Bournemouth comfortably dispatched. We might fall short, but it's worth aiming high.

Although I'm not normally a gambling man, I'm so confident we'll at least make the the play-offs that if we don't, I will cook and eat an omelette with my own pubic hair in it. You heard it here first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

I always go back to the adage, you're never as good as they say you are when you win and never as bad when you lose. 

But Christ it's hard not to get swept up with this football! 😍

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Was at the in-laws today so missed the game, but watched the highlights on Quest. We look so solid and organised, it's hard to believe this is the same squad Warnock had blowing out of their ar*es after an hour and always conceding late on. Our defence looks Aitor-era watertight, and we're a couple of attacking players away from terrorising the best teams this league can offer.

Given our current level of form and confidence, we should be targeting automatic promotion with half the season left and form teams like Forest and Bournemouth comfortably dispatched. We might fall short, but it's worth aiming high.

Although I'm not normally a gambling man, I'm so confident we'll at least make the the play-offs that if we don't, I will cook and eat an omelette with my own pubic hair in it. You heard it here first.

Screenshotted

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I don't know how you picked that up purely from the paltry Quest highlights.

The first half was unreal. At times Forest couldn't get out of their own box, never mind half. We were utterly, utterly dominant.

26 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

That post really took a turn I wasn't expecting 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha 1

get payero into the team and find the right guy up top for sporar and we are laughing. maybe a little weak at lwb still but short term cover in taylor will do us. bola shouldnt be written off. so dont want us signng another lwb. push tav to lwb and put payero in his slot and if jones gets injured djed slots in. pelts covers the wbs and wide cbs. the lads need to find a cutting edge. they cut teams open but still to wastful. bad passes cost us today. not that it actually cost us but could have. better than it was though, we are now making the right passes but not pulling them off. before wilder we werent even doing that lol

51 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

get payero into the team and find the right guy up top for sporar and we are laughing. maybe a little weak at lwb still but short term cover in taylor will do us. bola shouldnt be written off. so dont want us signng another lwb. push tav to lwb and put payero in his slot and if jones gets injured djed slots in. pelts covers the wbs and wide cbs. the lads need to find a cutting edge. they cut teams open but still to wastful. bad passes cost us today. not that it actually cost us but could have. better than it was though, we are now making the right passes but not pulling them off. before wilder we werent even doing that lol

Tav is never a LWB, we need to keep round pegs in round holes and not have lads out of position constantly like they were under Warnock.

Payero will get his chance when one of the midfield 3 get injured or suspended and its up to him to take it and not look back. Taylor should continue at LWB pretty much indefinitely in my opinion, looks far more assured than Bola although neither are particularly good going forward.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game yesterday, thought we played some entertaining stuff and but for Samba repeatedly pulling off good saves we'd have went in at half time 3 or 4-0 up.

I actually missed the opening goal as I had turned to clap Ikpeazu warming up when I saw Forest had possession again, it was only when my brother starting cheering next to me that I looked back and saw the players celebrating.

Ikpeazu looked as shocked as me.

10 hours ago, sackrobson2 said:

Another alround great performance. I think Wilder has already shown Warnock up for the fraud he is. 

indoubtedly the most enjoyable run of games for at least 5 years.

Warnock who? 

10 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS