oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

well done blackpool

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can't buy a Game Pass right now even on VPN, damn.

Still expecting it to get cancelled but I'll be disappointed if I can't watch it either way.

Does anyone know the reason for this? I was under the impression midweek league games not screened on Sky would be available on Matchday Live?

15 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Are we expecting rotation for this one? Wouldn't be surprised to see a few alterations to the starting 11 with the Sheffield game so soon after.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I say strongest team possible and go for the win. One game at the time. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, edinboro said:

It's been selected for overseas TV. So you need to be in certain countries to be able to watch it. Quick reply from the streaming people.

Always knew I was a Japanese national.

These are the dark market countries for those with VPN's:

currently the ‘Dark Market’ countries are: Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Bangladesh, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Cuba, Cyprus, East Timor, Faroe Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Gibraltar, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands,  New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts & Nevis, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Ukraine, US Virgin Islands, Vanuatu.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

These are the dark market countries for those with VPN's:

currently the ‘Dark Market’ countries are: Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Bangladesh, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Cuba, Cyprus, East Timor, Faroe Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Gibraltar, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands,  New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts & Nevis, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Ukraine, US Virgin Islands, Vanuatu.

I've tried using some of these countries before with a VPN and the site still wouldn't let me watch so I've always been a little cautious. If anyone finds a country that works though, give me a shout!

1 hour ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Anyone know when Blackpool's second round of tests is going to be today? Feel like they'll do everything they can to get it called off 😔

Due at 1pm, so I’d imagine you’ll find out it’s cancelled around 3pm.

• Like 1

Any idea as to when there will be a confirmation that the game is going ahead or simply waiting for an announcement to be made to the contrary?

I am assuming that at this time the game is on!

I see Humpty has already answered this though what time would coaches be leaving Middlesbrough?

20 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I've tried using some of these countries before with a VPN and the site still wouldn't let me watch so I've always been a little cautious. If anyone finds a country that works though, give me a shout!

Download Opera, it comes with a built in VPN and usually works on automatic setting.

33 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Any idea as to when there will be a confirmation that the game is going ahead or simply waiting for an announcement to be made to the contrary?

I am assuming that at this time the game is on!

I see Humpty has already answered this though what time would coaches be leaving Middlesbrough?

They don't care about fans unfortunately. Burnley game was called off about an hour beforehand the other week. 

Won't believe it's on until I see players on a pitch!

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)