oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

well done blackpool

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Anyone know when Blackpool's second round of tests is going to be today? Feel like they'll do everything they can to get it called off 😔

Seen what I think was a journo on Twitter saying Critchley will do anything to keep the game on and has done in the past. I don't think he sees it in their best interests unless there's a significant crisis. Don't think they have much to lose either to be honest.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, A21 said:

Are you getting an option to view a stream?

I’m only getting an option to purchase audio?

I'm in Spain and get the option for video. My mate in the UK only gets the option for audio. 

6 minutes ago, Humpty said:

From the club.

Sam Gowland has heard from a Blackpool player, that they're now testing at 3pm.

That last sentence sounds ridiculous.

That’s a bit desperate from them. Ridiculous. If they call it off that late we should just get the three points. I’m sure they have under 23s who can play

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

That’s a bit desperate from them. Ridiculous. If they call it off that late we should just get the three points. I’m sure they have under 23s who can play

Unfortunately, the Hull fiasco last week means there's precedent for last second cancellations now. Hull cancelled like an hour and a half before the game.

25 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I cling onto the hope that The Blackpool Manager is as good as his word, what difference would 1100hrs and 1500hrs be? The only thing I can think of is to disrupt as many Boro fans who have already started their journey though I am certain someone must think that Boro fans will not be leaving until after 1500hrs anyway.

@SmogDane

If this is called off then the Sheffield United game is yours to do and you get to become only the second forum member to join the four up club albeit by default!😙

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I cling onto the hope that The Blackpool Manager is as good as his word, what difference would 1100hrs and 1500hrs be? The only thing I can think of is to disrupt as many Boro fans who have already started their journey though I am certain someone must think that Boro fans will not be leaving until after 1500hrs anyway.

@SmogDane

If this is called off then the Sheffield United game is yours to do and you get to become only the second forum member to join the four up club albeit by default!😙

It’s an extra two hours to develop symptoms.

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)