oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

well done blackpool

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha    

Posted Images

First, thank you DZ for alerting me to the half price stream pass. 

Second, what a game! We are riding our luck, but I think you make your own luck, and we are playing good football again. Blackpool looked decent (I think their coach is doing a heck of a job with the resources he has), but we held out for the win. I loved the commentary at the end 🙂

Our fans sounded amazing. Great stuff.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Every emotion known to a football fan was on display today, I feel overwhelmed by that never say die attitude.

To all those clubs in The Championship "Beware of Boro" at your own peril

Ti's the boro fans way.

So many things weren't working smoothly tonight as we spluttered in parts, looked unbalanced and yet even when we screwed it up we still managed to fight our way back to win in the dying seconds. That is what successful sides do, play crap and yet still somehow grind out a win.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season

Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

Determined to beat Blackpool at least once this season...keep watching the second goal it was brilliant

• Like 1

Great teams find a way to win even when they don't play that well. That's how I feel tonight. We ground that out, rode our luck a bit but what a great couple of goals.

Izzy will be a premier league player next year, with or without us, I'm confident of that.

• Like 1

Great result if not a great performance but you need these nights if you are to go up.

What a difference a couple of months makes we look miles away from the team that was goosed from the hour mark every week.

With the future fixture list uncertain I am glad we have points on the board rather than games in hand. We just want to keep playing.

This team is starting to believe.

• Like 3

I am so enjoying watching the Boro again, we weren’t at our best but we did the business, a long time since I ended a match with just a croak for a voice. How much is Jones worth to us, 20 million, more perhaps, the kid is unplayable at times. And finally a mention for our fans, they were just outstanding, proud to be Smoggie

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Great teams find a way to win even when they don't play that well. That's how I feel tonight. We ground that out, rode our luck a bit but what a great couple of goals.

Izzy will be a premier league player next year, with or without us, I'm confident of that.

Oh yes his value is going up week by week and have to give him MOTM today.

@boro-unger John it would be good if you could introduce player markings once again like last season

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Great result if not a great performance but you need these nights if you are to go up.

What a difference a couple of months makes we look miles away from the team that was goosed from the hour mark every week.

With the future fixture list uncertain I am glad we have points on the board rather than games in hand. We just want to keep playing.

This team is starting to believe.

Indeed getting the points is so important as others playing catch up will have some difficulties