oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

well done blackpool

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Oh yes his value is going up week by week and have to give him MOTM today.

@boro-unger John it would be good if you could introduce player markings once again like last season

The Google form that the Leeds(?) fans discovered and started sabotaging? 

What a game! Totally different from the Forest performance but that ending was just a rollercoaster!! Absolutely buzzing. I do wish the commentators wouldn't constantly remind us of the significence of a win and where it would put us in the table etc, talk about temping fate! 

1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

My concern is that Izzy will be a Champions League Player next season and sadly without us. 

He is certainly a talent, I wouldnt be surprised if we have to fend off interest for Paddy as well.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Forshaw Readinglike emotions to a lesser extent.

Massive 3 points that and one of those that could be described as 'character building' win with us managing to get the win here. Also massive in that we didn't drop any points especially with all the teams with games in hand. 

Now a nice comfortable 3-0 win against Wilders former club for the nerves would be lovely.

praise him love and hip hop GIF by iOne Digital

4 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I didn't realise how well Blackburn were doing. I honestly thought Mowbrays days were numbered when they got thrashed a few weeks ago. Mind it was around now his Boro team fell apart. 

They will lose Brereton in a week or so....

3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I didn't realise how well Blackburn were doing. I honestly thought Mowbrays days were numbered when they got thrashed a few weeks ago. Mind it was around now his Boro team fell apart. 

They are top of the form table at the moment.  Not sure whether Mogga has continued the January slump since he left us, or if we have just continued it for him.  Hoping it doesn't strike for us this year! 

9 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think there was genuine consideration about sacking him earlier in the season, but something clicked after Fulham hammered them 7-0.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think there was genuine consideration about sacking him earlier in the season, but something clicked after Fulham hammered them 7-0.

He changed their style of play and went more pragmatic. Something he didn’t look capable of doing with us.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Not during all of the game sometimes, today was bloody hard🙂

I literally have no fingernails, last time my fingers were subjected to this level of harassment was when we were promoted.. 😬🤣

4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha

Love that their press box is just the normal seats with a plank plonked on the seats in front and some fishing nets at the sides to keep the fans away...

• Haha 1