oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

well done blackpool

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha    

Posted Images

Interesting game. Blackpool have matched us in the battle for midfield and also the 50/50's. They've played well.

On the same hand I think we've dealt with them quite well. It's not always going to be as simple as turning up and winning 3-0. These types of games are a good benchmark to how hard a team can dig in and grind out results. 

I think we'll edge this 8-0

UTB

Blackpool have done really well to close down our space, make it difficult to pass, but we are not helping ourselves.  The left hand side is a disaster area with Peltier completely out of his depth as a wingback, which in turn has left Hernandez struggling, it shows the lack of depth we have to play this system. McNair back to centre half to free Fry back into his favourite centre role, Taylor on and we will see how that goes

Feel like this game is calling for Uche, just to draw defenders to him to create gaps for Jones, Sporar etc. Don't have to play long to him but just use his ability to hold the ball and keep defenders occupied because at the moment, Blackpool are leaving no gaps.

1 minute ago, CambridgeBoro said:

Feel like this game is calling for Uche, just to draw defenders to him to create gaps for Jones, Sporar etc. Don't have to play long to him but just use his ability to hold the ball and keep defenders occupied because at the moment, Blackpool are leaving no gaps.

Last time I suggeted that I changed my mind in less than 5 minutes😁

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)