oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Middlesbrough 1-2 (Sporar, Watmore)

20 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

It would be good if you could introduce player markings once again like last season

Yeah, that was a bit of a hassle. I was only getting a handful of responses and half of them were people just putting daft scores like all 0s. Or all 0s apart from one player who they would give a 10... as they say, 'if you abuse it, you lose it!'

• Like 2
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not had a result that felt as good as that since the promotion season Even if we don't go up this season or even finish top 6 it's amazing to care and believe this much again 

well done blackpool

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha    

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

glorious viewing. Maddos voice has gone again hahaha

That's almost as good as the Pandemonium Delirium when Forshaw scored v Reading and Friend ran into the back post 😄

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

I have just watched Sporar goal again and thats an instinctive finish, got to say I hope we keep Sporar at the end of the season. I haven't felt this way about an Boro striker since Kike, I thought Bamford and Negredo were better strikers than Kike, but I felt the passion and desire more in Kike that's what I see in Sporar plus some brilliant movement which is more a Bamford trait tbf. 

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's interesting that the Blackpool fans seem to think that the ref was favouring us tonight.

Thought he was just very lenient both ways, honestly. Really has taken the "more contact" memo to heart.

Didn't watch or listen to the game as I was having a family night, but just watched the highlights and it seems like I missed an incredible game.

Sporar's goal, wow. You don't attempt a backheel like that unless you're high on confidence, 3 in 3 is superb. Wilder would have gone mental if he'd missed it though, lol!

And although he's inconsistent as all hell, I *** love Duncan Watmore.

Playoffs? Nah mate, at this rate we'll be gunning for automatic.

• Like 1