oneBoro Forum

Sheffield U v Middlesbrough Postponed

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

It should be, but can’t say I’d be too surprised to see the EFL choose to make an example out of us and make us play the under 23s

Like I said, I believe SG would be incredibly quick to take legal action if that happened.

• Like 2
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But why should WE have to field a weakened team when literally EVERY OTHER FOOTBALL CLUB has been allowed to postpone?

Sheff Utd had a player with a false positive and the EFL didn't want to take any chances.

You leave me out of this!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

Is anyone else having Blackburn flashbacks,If  we get the game called off bet we are the first team to be docked 3 points for a COVID postponement.

Nah they've changed tack these days and would just send the deduction Derby's way instead.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

Is anyone else having Blackburn flashbacks,If  we get the game called off bet we are the first team to be docked 3 points for a COVID postponement.

Maybe it's because of Blackburn but a definite paranoia setting in.

Precedent really has been set though. If we have 10+ players out due to covid and not physical injury the game should be postponed. 

Unfortunately that's the mess the league has made early on. Shouldn't be able to move the goal posts every week. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Sheffield U v Middlesbrough Postponed
  • Downsouth locked this topic