• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But why should WE have to field a weakened team when literally EVERY OTHER FOOTBALL CLUB has been allowed to postpone?

Sheff Utd had a player with a false positive and the EFL didn't want to take any chances.

You leave me out of this!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I wonder what happened- more testing this evening or EFL changes it’s mind?

Been another positive result since the press conference earlier apparently. Maybe that finally pushed us below the EFLs limits.

I suppose if clubs are diddling the numbers to get games off (Newcastle) then it could backfire in a couple of weeks when they have a genuine outbreak? Each club should have to name the positive players for that reason alone.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

@Blanco

Drat this now no longer counts towards match day thread averages🤔

Surely it’s the longest non-match match day thread though Alan? You have to take the positives (pardon the pun) from it 😃

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

@Blanco

Just another casualty of the Covid crisis... 😢

The hospitality industry, sporting events and now Alan's matchday thread count...the misery deepens...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Only Lumley and Hernandez tested negative who were going to start tomorrow. A further 13 staff tested positive this afternoon.

So the EFL decided that 32 positive tests in two days was sufficient for a postponement?

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@Blanco

Why not?  Just save the thread and bring it back whenever the game is replayed.  It's not SmogDane's fault the game got postponed.  The thread is already up and running so continue with it when the time is right 👍

• Like 6