oneBoro Forum

Sheffield U v Middlesbrough Postponed

9 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Do you think any new signings being lignd up and can join right after midnight and then be eligible to play? 

I have not researched this, it's just a wondering brain fart 

Would require special dispensation from the league as usually they'd need to be registered before 5pm today.

• Like 1
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But why should WE have to field a weakened team when literally EVERY OTHER FOOTBALL CLUB has been allowed to postpone?

Sheff Utd had a player with a false positive and the EFL didn't want to take any chances.

You leave me out of this!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Would it surprise anyone if we're the first team where a hard line is taken and we're made to play with academy players... 

It wouldn't surprise me one bit, and I'd expect prompt legal action from Sir Steve if that was the case

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Donnyboro said:

Amazing how some teams just click there fingers and games off but a big dinner time game on sky can’t 👀

The Hull game that was called off last minute had been due to be the Sky main event (replaced by Forest v us) and the championship game that would have been shown on Weds was off and got replaced an old game.

2 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Amazing how some teams just click there fingers and games off but a big dinner time game on sky can’t 👀

100%. Quite a big game for the championship. On sky. 12:30 kick off. Can’t see it being called off

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

100%. Quite a big game for the championship. On sky. 12:30 kick off. Can’t see it being called off

It has to be if we don't have enough players to play. You can't allow other teams to postpone their games and not us just because our game is on Sky.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It has to be if we don't have enough players to play. You can't allow other teams to postpone their games and not us just because our game is on Sky.

It should be, but can’t say I’d be too surprised to see the EFL choose to make an example out of us and make us play the under 23s

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Sheffield U v Middlesbrough Postponed
  • Downsouth locked this topic