• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But why should WE have to field a weakened team when literally EVERY OTHER FOOTBALL CLUB has been allowed to postpone?

Sheff Utd had a player with a false positive and the EFL didn't want to take any chances.

You leave me out of this!

Posted Images

I don't think this is the year for us to get promoted, so I'm not hung up on the fact we will almost definitely lose this game.

Positives to take:

Lots of players with a point to prove will get a chance to do it.

It creates a siege mentality. Us vs the World. Mourinho won titles off the back of that.

The injustice will add to their desire to win. Get them annoyed, angry, with a point to prove.

Payero might actually play.

3 minutes ago, bmt said:

What a joke the EFL are. One rule for other clubs and a different rule for us!!? 

Think Blackpool had to do the same when we played them.

Bright side is that SU have not had a lot of football of late so hopefully a bit rusty

Wow. Had a slight feeling this would happen, but never when we have that many cases amongst the squad. 
The EFL have *** us over and we’ve been cheated once again. An absolute joke. By all means get us to play the game, but only when every other team in the country has to do so to the same extent. Fuming

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Think Blackpool had to do the same when we played them.

Bright side is that SU have not had a lot of football of late so hopefully a bit rusty

Blackpool had 1 positive covid test IIRC, so for me the situations are a bit different.

3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I wonder if Connolly will get the OK to play tomorrow. You would think given the current situation that certain rules will be eased.

Nope. EFL won’t register him

• Downsouth changed the title to Sheffield U v Middlesbrough Postponed
  • Downsouth locked this topic