oneBoro Forum

Happy New Year and Welcome 2022

Being such a popular Boro supporters forum around the world we have members who are on a different time line and therefore the new year comes many hours before or after good old GMT.

So everyone now has the chance to pass on their good wishes as and when it is 2022 wherever they are.

I hope that this will be a popular thread and as many of our members take the time to pass on their warmest wishes to their forum friends wherever they may be.

So come on you who live in Australia, New Zealand or that tiny island that is the first to get to 2022, don't forget the rest of us!

Happy New Year to all, I want 2022 to bring us World Peace, an end to starvation throughout the world, and promotion for Boro to the Premier League.

If I can only have one of those it's obviously promotion duh, what would all the arms dealers do?

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Happy New Year to all, I want 2022 to bring us World Peace, an end to starvation throughout the world, and promotion for Boro to the Premier League.

If I can only have one of those it's obviously promotion duh, what would all the arms dealers do?

You obviously live in another time than the rest of us or do not know what GMT means, but if it is already 2022 in your part of Teesside than HNY to you DZ🙃 ( In case you are in Australia where it is still not 2022!)

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

You obviously live in another time than the rest of us or do not know what GMT means, but if it is already 2022 in your part of Teesside than HNY to you DZ🙃 ( In case you are in Australia where it is still not 2022!)

I'll be in bed knocking out the zzzzz's when it's midnight in the UK tonight Alan, working NYD!

(I appreciate I am a bit early posting this, though 😛)

Even though I’m a few hours behind you on this occasion, a very happy new year to all my oneBoro friends. And please retain your decorum when 2022 brings Boro up as Champions 🏆 UTB 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1