oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

image.png.30f296fb2555f2af13f83fbf7859af15.pngLADIES AND GENTLEMEN! 

As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!! 

So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybus and went on a roadtrip round town!

image.png.b53e0c52ffa7ba855c443f9ff0af05a2.png

Before the roadtrip, we had a huge party at the Riverside: Brunners, Wilson and a few others including Diggerlad gave little DZ the best gift ever, as they let him celebrate topless ❤️ 

image.thumb.png.eb2a217109260b2b3ca1e384a0c87c9b.png

We all enjoyed the roadtrip very much, especially the part, where Blanco and NeverBefore showed us all how they celebrate in Ireland. The picture below was taken right after the Leprechauns, lamas and gorillas as well as Bono and Adam Clayton from U2 were arrested and carried away, while we all rolled on the floor laughing ... 

image.thumb.png.ca415a339eff0a9cc9794f780a552407.png

After that incident, Changing Times (see picture below) tried to convince a young police woman why he was right and everyone else were wrong, when he said that this party was not as wild as all the parties he had attended in the good old days ...  Downsouth, Billy Woofs Shinpad, SandDancer and a few of the older forum members  all agreed and mumbled something about everything being better back in the days .. 

image.thumb.png.ed92e384bf34946f381e5c852966bbd0.png

But hey, enough about that party ... (for now)

Because The Mighty Boro are entering the FA cup with a trip to Mansfield, although I would prefer a trip to Womansfield, *wink wink* ... 

The game will take place Saturday at 12.15 and the game is televised, weeeeeeeeee! 

It is a game we must win, and I don't know anything about the opponents and I am too lazy to do any research for this "little" game .. 

Questions: 

1: Starting 11?
2: Will the mild Omicron have left our player's bodies, so they can play?
3: Has anyone seen borounger, Foogle, Anglian Red, and Rise Against? They were last seen floating down stream in the river Tees .. Anglian Red was 5 minutes behind the others as usual .. 
4: Did you know us Danes are very modest people? That's why I haven't mentioned, that Borodane and me drank twice as much as the rest of you ... 
5: Payero, lol? 
6: How many goals will we score and who will be among the scorers?
7: Would you go to the next party? 

A special thanks to the Erimus who has remembered and told me all these details about a very special day, that all of us had no memories of! Would be nice if the same Erimus could join in with some Mansfield facts and stats 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

image.png.30f296fb2555f2af13f83fbf7859af15.pngLADIES AND GENTLEMEN! 

As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!! 

So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybus and went on a roadtrip round town!

image.png.b53e0c52ffa7ba855c443f9ff0af05a2.png

Before the roadtrip, we had a huge party at the Riverside: Brunners, Wilson and a few others including Diggerlad gave little DZ the best gift ever, as they let him celebrate topless ❤️ 

image.thumb.png.eb2a217109260b2b3ca1e384a0c87c9b.png

We all enjoyed the roadtrip very much, especially the part, where Blanco and NeverBefore showed us all how they celebrate in Ireland. The picture below was taken right after the Leprechauns, lamas and gorillas as well as Bono and Adam Clayton from U2 were arrested and carried away, while we all rolled on the floor laughing ... 

image.thumb.png.ca415a339eff0a9cc9794f780a552407.png

After that incident, Changing Times (see picture below) tried to convince a young police woman why he was right and everyone else were wrong, when he said that this party was not as wild as all the parties he had attended in the good old days ...  Downsouth, Billy Woofs Shinpad, SandDancer and a few of the older forum members  all agreed and mumbled something about everything being better back in the days .. 

image.thumb.png.ed92e384bf34946f381e5c852966bbd0.png

But hey, enough about that party ... (for now)

Because The Mighty Boro are entering the FA cup with a trip to Mansfield, although I would prefer a trip to Womansfield, *wink wink* ... 

The game will take place Saturday at 12.15 and the game is televised, weeeeeeeeee! 

It is a game we must win, and I don't know anything about the opponents and I am too lazy to do any research for this "little" game .. 

Questions: 

3: Has anyone seen borounger, Foogle, Anglian Red, and Rise Against? They were last seen floating down stream in the river Tees .. Anglian Red was 5 minutes behind the others as usual .. 
4: Did you know us Danes are vewry modest people? That's why I haven't mentioned, that Borodane and me drank twice as much as the rest of you ... 

A special thanks to the Erimus who has remembered and told me all these details about a very special day, that all of us had no memories of! Would be nice if the same Erimus could join in with some Mansfield facts and stats 😉 

Superb Sonni 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

The other Mansfield thread is better than this one 👎

Just because you were caught on camera with your wig all over the place 🙄 We all know that you pride yourself on that wig having straight lines down the middle 🤣

• Haha 1

I'm going to this one by myself, so I hope it's a good match from our perspective.

For the team, I'd go for:

Daniels

Dijksteel Peltier Bamba Wood Hernandez

Malley Payero Tavernier

Connoly Sporar/Balogun

12 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm going to this one by myself, so I hope it's a good match from our perspective.

For the team, I'd go for:

Daniels

Dijksteel Peltier Bamba Wood Hernandez

Malley Payero Tavernier

Connoly Sporar/Balogun

Big step for you I take it you are a bigger boy than DZ then and mummy is happy for you to cross the road by yourself now?😁

Brilliant OP!

I'd like to see most of the subs and fringe players given an outing here, with a couple of first-teamers alongside them for leadership. Not showing Mansfield any disrespect, but the likes of Bamba, Connolly and Payero should be able to grab their opportunity and beat lower-league opposition.

I've lost track of what the self-isolation rules are at the moment, but I believe so.

We travelled quite far out to sea, but Anglian was so far behind us he only knew we'd been rescued by helicopter when he read about it on here.

4: Did you know us Danes are very modest people? That's why I haven't mentioned, that Borodane and me drank twice as much as the rest of you ... 

You're only saying that because you ended up so drunk you had double vision, thinking your tower of beer cans was actually two towers!

His time will come. It might not be with us, but it will come. Let's hope he starts on Saturday, has a worldie, and forces his way into the first XI for future games.

I think a heavily changed team will struggle for fluidity, but we'll win 2-1 with Connolly opening his account.

I detest karaoke (never enough metal songs on the jukebox), but if there's beer, I'm here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally I want us to play a mixture of youth and first teamers. Obviously Payero needs to start, but so can Peltier and Bamba and then we have new additions like Wood and Connolly. Should be a fairly strong team. We have a weeks rest until the next fixture, so I'd want us to take this serious. I put Peltier in at RWB, as I don't know if there is anyone at the academy, but if there is then give that lad the chance. No future in Peltier. And do we risk Taylor with Bola already injured? I'd say yes, because he could probably do with the gametime.

-------------Lumley-----------

---Wood--Bamba--McNair---

Peltier-------------------Taylor

---Payero-Malley-Howson---

-------Connolly--Watmore---

subject to availability:    

Brynn

Wood  Fry    Bamba

Peltier                                   Kokolo

Payero Dijksteel Malley  

Sporar  Connolly

I'm going for a slightly changed side but hopefully strong enough to beat Mansfield.

Resting a couple of the first team lads. While giving a couple of the fringe players a chance.

-------------------------Brynn‐------------------------

---------------Wood Bamba Peltier--------------

Gibson--------------Howson----------------Taylor

----------------Payero----------Tavernier------------------

-‐---------Sporar/Balogun---Conolly------------------

Depending on who has recovered from the Rona I want us to put out the strongest team we can. We don't have any midweek matches coming up so we ought to be building momentum and drilling our first choice players in the formation rather than testing out fringe players.

Assuming that our current first 11 (aside from known injuries) is

Lumley

Dijksteel Fry McNair

Jones Crooks Howson Tav Taylor

Watmore/Hernandez Sporar

Then the only change I would make is Connolly for Watmore/Hernandez and putting Brynn on the bench. If Balogun is signed he can go on the bench.

If one the midfielders is out then I think Payero should come in and McNair stay in defence: dropping Crooks to the defensive role if Howson doesn't make it. 

If we have several players missing then the U23s should step up where possible with senior pros like Bamba and Peltier on the bench to step in if needed.

If we do what Warnock did in the league cup and throw a bunch of U23s in to see what happens, what will happen is that we will lose.

Payero in and Connoly debut give Crooks or Tav a rest

We might be without a few still

I haven't seen myself in a long time, all the mirrors in my house seem to smash whenever I walk past... as for the others, those are all my burner accounts anyway, takes me an age to log onto @AnglianRed as I have to reset the password everytime in my old age 😞 

Poop Drinking GIF by Jon Frickey

I agree, @Payero spouts some crap on here doesn't he? 🥴👀

It will be like my New Years Eve coming back in a late display after going down early: 2-1
hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

Just called me a Wilder-Maniac

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, it would help if we started with 11 players. 😝

Next game (at home against Reading) is a week away, so I'd expect Wilder to field as strong a team as he's able to...which will probably still mean a bunch of U-23s getting a start.

"Mild Omicron" sounds like a Scandinavian cheese, or possibly a low-alcohol lager. Will have to await the test results...but I'm not hopeful.

3: Has anyone seen borounger, Foogle, Anglian Red, and Rise Against? They were last seen floating down stream in the river Tees .. Anglian Red was 5 minutes behind the others as usual...

Hey! Its not cool, making fun of the "connectionally challenged". In fact I'm pretty sure thats cyberspacist...or something. #SlowNetLivesMatter

4: Did you know us Danes are very modest people? That's why I haven't mentioned, that Borodane and me drank twice as much as the rest of you... 

Thats nothing to brag about, since Vikings have genetically evolved to cope with twice as much alcohol as normal people. I think its supposed to act like anti-freeze, allowing you to walk around in the freezing cold, wearing skimpy animal pelts. 😝

vikings cheers GIF by History UK

Um...?

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

I'll let Mo answer this one...

Happy Premier League GIF by Liverpool FC

Sadly he won't be among the scorers and given the state of the team at the moment, its hard to know who will be. But if they start, I can see Watmore and Sporar getting on the score sheet. Possibly Crooks or Jones too.

What do you mean "next party"? 

Didnt Do It Chris Hemsworth GIF by NETFLIX

basketball wives aja metoyer GIF by VH1

• Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))