oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

24 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I doubt it - not sure they're allowed cup games are they?

No but it's been picked up by international broadcasters so there should be plenty of streams available.

• Like 1
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

On 1/5/2022 at 6:02 PM, SmogDane said:

1: Starting 11?
2: Will the mild Omicron have left our player's bodies, so they can play?
3: Has anyone seen borounger, Foogle, Anglian Red, and Rise Against? They were last seen floating down stream in the river Tees .. Anglian Red was 5 minutes behind the others as usual .. 
4: Did you know us Danes are very modest people? That's why I haven't mentioned, that Borodane and me drank twice as much as the rest of you ... 
5: Payero, lol? 
6: How many goals will we score and who will be among the scorers?
7: Would you go to the next party? 

What a party that was! Thought I hadn't been invited for a minute there.

1. About as easy as predicting the lottery numbers with unknown covid dropouts. 

2. Sounds like a lot are covid free now, but may not be able to play still. Watching Cloughs press conference (/hostage video) they have had similar issues with players coming back from covid. Some absolutely fine, some struggling with breathing issues. 

3. I used the other 3 as a raft to get safely back to shore.

4. There's a fine line between between being modest and just not having achieved very much... 😜 

5. Yes, I hope so. He's like a sad little puppy who just wants to play. 

6. 2-1 Boro. A typical slog of an FA cup game, with us just coming out on top. Connelly and the ghost of Brian Clough to score for us

7. Yes. As long as its a promotion party.

• Like 1

Let's not take this game too lightly because it has the potential of a banana skin result.

Mansfield, managed by Nigel Clough have won ten out of their last eleven competative games and have knocked out higher division opponents in their last two FA Cup rounds.

Boro need to be very savvy and street wise today

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))