oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Reckon Connolly tested positive this morning....after all we are doing daily tests, aren't we?

There was a round of testing to be done after wilders conference yesterday. Might have popped then

What must Brynn be thinking? Recalled from a good loan to not even get in the squad for a 3rd round FA cup game. Unless he’s COVID positive obviously but otherwise what’s the point bringing him back 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

What must Brynn be thinking? Recalled from a good loan to not even get in the squad for a 3rd round FA cup game. Unless he’s COVID positive obviously but otherwise what’s the point bringing him back 

Not trying to be rude, but you can use the same logic in where's Payero and Connolly ... Why buy them, when they can't even get a Cup game 

I think Wilder knows the situation, and that's enough for me.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Given that Stoj has gone, I'd assume Wilder wants to work with a squad that has 3 keepers in it. Also he may have been in line to play but could have tested positive. Who knows - it's all conjecture but given that he said he wrote his team out 1,000 times yesterday, covid is probs the reason

19 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Reckon Connolly tested positive this morning....after all we are doing daily tests, aren't we?

Problem with his registration according to BBC tees

• Downsouth changed the title to Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))