oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SimonD said:

Given that Stoj has gone, I'd assume Wilder wants to work with a squad that has 3 keepers in it. Also he may have been in line to play but could have tested positive. Who knows - it's all conjecture but given that he said he wrote his team out 1,000 times yesterday, covid is probs the reason

Wilder said in a interview that he was brought back to replace Stoj as 3rd choice 

• Like 2

The team looks solid but if our wingbacks don't function well going forward then we will struggle to attack

I'm looking forward to seeing how Wood, Kokolo, Gibson, Caolan Boyd-Munce & Coburn perform.

Whilst it is normal to question team selection, those chosen and left out, these are not normal times. We have no idea who has/had covid and their levels of fitness, so I guess we just go with what is there and trust the management team. How you set tactics with such a cobbled together bunch must be a nightmare, as someone said previously, it ain’t going to be pretty.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Problem with his registration according to BBC tees

Am having issues listening to the match commentary, paid for the subscription but no audio as yet?

Signed out and back in again and have the stream

33 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Not sure why Brynn or Connolly aren’t even in the squad. A front 2 of Coburn and Ikpeazu won’t be pretty 

Brynn was out bowling last night so dosnt have covid 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Am having issues listening to the match commentary, paid for the subscription but no audio as yet?

I'm just listening on FM radio so can't help I'm afraid. It does sometimes come on late though

Just general gossip, source a conversation during drinks between a friend who has links with the club and topic got onto covid and he was told that the club working to a plan that 30-40 of the total available players and staff at anyone time will be covid positive or isolating. 

The old pre omacron methods were working well but now that this new variant is so prevalent and has a foothold within the bubble they don’t expect to have full availability until the numbers of players/staff and family have had it an have sufficient antibodies so reinfections and new infections can be better controlled.

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Hope hesgoal's stream is working because @AnglianRed's site of choice, soccer24hd doesn't appear to be showing any football today!

Really? Hadn't checked.

Don't worry though...the Aussies of VIPLeague have got our backs...

https://en.vipleague.tv/mansfield-vs-middlesbrough-1-live-streaming

Stream should start around kick-off...

Or failing that, good old USAGoals also has a stream...

http://www.live7v.com/c/football/england-fa-cup/08-01-2022/mansfield-town-vs-middlesbrough/2/

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))