oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

Just seen a replay of CBM's goal - very nice build-up and finish. Looks like he could be a great acquisition.

As Brunners said, even though we're only playing a L2 team, I'd say we've had a very good first half. The youngsters in particular have all stepped up and played their part. Can see them all having bright futures with the club.

Credit to Mansfield, they haven't just rolled over, even at 2-0 down. They've made it hard for Boro at times and we can't afford to get complacent 2nd half.

• Like 2

Well that was fun, proper old fashioned cup football. For a team thrown together we have done really well even though at times it is clear that some of the players are not sure where they should be on the pitch. Roll on the second half

• Like 3
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Just seen a replay of CBM's goal - very nice build-up and finish. Looks like he could be a great acquisition.

As Brunners said, even though we're only playing a L2 team, I'd say we've had a very good first half. The youngsters in particular have all stepped up and played their part. Can see them all having bright futures with the club.

Credit to Mansfield, they haven't just rolled over, even at 2-0 down. They've made it hard for Boro at times and we can't afford to get complacent 2nd half.

Mansfield look to have a goal in them still at least, a great match to watch so far, Uche playing will mean he is cuptied so might be an indication that although we are bringing in forwards on loan his style and strength adds something to the squad that we would miss if we sold him.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I agree AR our young players have looked really good, Wilder must be rubbing his hands in glee looking at what is coming through

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Mansfield look to have a goal in them still at least, a great match to watch so far, Uche playing will mean he is cuptied so might be an indication that although we are bringing in forwards on loan his style and strength adds something to the squad that we would miss if we sold him.

Can’t see uche staying unless no one will have him. We don’t have many squad places left

• Downsouth changed the title to Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))