oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Enjoyed the game and would like to get another lower league team in next round. More cash for them and better odds for us. let the big boys knock each other out instead. Boreham Wood or Kidderminster or even a good pay day for the Pools

Would Cambridge fancy another trip to the North East I wonder and I am glad I only assumed that Newcastle would be in the 4th round.

We are ball 13 in tonights draw

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Would Cambridge fancy another trip to the North East I wonder and I am glad I only assumed that Newcastle would be in the 4th round.

Lucky for some., it’s a omen. 

3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Probably get Man City away... 😁

Well since Newcastle and Sunderland are forever disappointing in the cup and always leave it to us, Hartlepool home for next round or man city home would be superb (get them back for that cheat Sane dive) plus as we all know they hate playing us billionaire owner or not. 

10 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

I didn't know that. 

Eh, well maybe "trouble maker" is a wee bit harsh, but the Brighton fanzine article I read cited a number of disciplinary issues, both towards the staff and with regard to looking after himself away from the club.

That, coupled with his lack of meaningful contributions on the pitch, I think is valid grounds for concern.

But as I said before, we can only assume Wilder and Scott have found reasons to believe he can be "rehabilitated" with us.

Regarding all the speculation about Connolly on here, until we see him in action for us and how he behaves at Boro, we can only judge him on what we know...and most of what we know isn't very positive. 😉

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, thomas said:

Well since Newcastle and Sunderland are forever disappointing in the cup and always leave it to us, Hartlepool home for next round or man city home would be superb (get them back for that cheat Sane dive) plus as we all know they hate playing us billionaire owner or not. 

Im sure that i read somewhere that Man City have beaten every team thats been in the Prem during Peps reign with the exception of Boro!.....maybe someone with real knowledge can confirm or deny that for me?

6 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Im sure that i read somewhere that Man City have beaten every team thats been in the Prem during Peps reign with the exception of Boro!.....maybe someone with real knowledge can confirm or deny that for me?

In the league, we're the only team he hasn't beaten, but he did beat us in the cup in that same season.

Wigan and Celtic are the only sides he's faced and failed to beat in his managerial career.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

In the league, we're the only team he hasn't beaten, but he did beat us in the cup in that same season.

Wigan and Celtic are the only sides he's faced and failed to beat in his managerial career.

Was Kranky's last match wasn't it? Pretty sure I was there for that.

I remember the Boro fans singing he was gonna win *** all here. 😄

18 hours ago, Changing Times said:

You think that's bad, what about this one - some criticism of Nathan Wood on FMTTM and somebody suggested that 'he's still young, give him time', only to be told 'Not sure how much time he has to be honest'.  I mean *** me, he's 19 years old, I think he must have been the youngest player out there today, he can't have played 20 professional games yet, and he's already running out of time?  

Some of our fan base is very strange when it comes to young players making the step up from our youth teams. People love to shout about how we should give youth a chance and then absolutely rip them apart and dismiss them after one bad game, saying we should cash in. The amount of stick Tavernier gets after a bad game compared to other players always does my head in. Even Dael Fry got it when he was out of form for a period. Let's not even start on Djed Spence.

• Like 3