oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

I think Wilder will go with his strongest available team, especially to try and recover some of the lost momentum from the postponed game if the players are fit and ready for the game.

Personally like to see some of the kids come through in these games but there's a way we can do that whilst sticking with the spine of the team. I'd like to see:

Brynn
Wood Fry McNair
Gibson Payero Crooks Tav Kokolo
Sporar Connolly

Hopefully see some of Malley and Coburn too at some stage.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Big step for you I take it you are a bigger boy than DZ then and mummy is happy for you to cross the road by yourself now?😁

Blimey, DS burning both TeaCider and DZ in the same post, kerrrpowwwww 🔥

22 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I just thought the comment that he was going to the game by himself humorous at the time of reading, mind you I was waking up still and reading back do not find it amusing in anyway, save for DZ as he is always amusing in the strangest of ways!😉

25 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Ever since he turned 65 he’s been gunning for the young whippersnappers 😃

• Haha 2

Has any news been released about who is actually available for the match on Saturday yet?

if it was 10 positive tests for players who would have made the team/squad for the Sheffield Utd match with isolation for a week is it or a negative lft it’s going to be interesting who actually plays as today will be the last day of training and travel to the match tomorrow.

The player who became the 20th positive member won’t be allowed to train till tomorrow?

32 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I just thought the comment that he was going to the game by himself humorous at the time of reading, mind you I was waking up still and reading back do not find it amusing in anyway, save for DZ as he is always amusing in the strangest of ways!😉

You're a bully 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Now I never thought I would be saying this some weeks ago but I think the cup is a distraction and a threat to a more important objective, a play off spot. Unfortunately the next game is Jan 15th which feels like a lifetime travelling through the forum trying to find something logical and interesting. Well apart from the subject crisps. 

• Like 1

We've seen that our starting 11 is good enough for a promotion battle, but the players behind them will need to have minutes in them so that they're relatively match sharp when injuries and suspensions bite. Much like how in our promotion season under Karanka we had Kalas ready to step in at CB, Forshaw to step in holding midfield etc. Them strong back up options are vital in the final stretch of a season. So I think this would be a good opportunity to give a few back ups a start like Payero, Connolly, Peltier and Bamba without massively reducing the competitiveness of the team.

Wilder might want to see how some of our youngsters perform like Wood and Brynn. However, that would be a bit surprise as Wilder isn't the sort to give any youngsters starts unless he thinks they've really deserved them. So hopefully them two, or any other academy players, have trained really well and impressed him.

With Jones not taking part in the EFL Player of the Month photoshoot, I'm assuming he's one of the Covid cases so we're likely going to be without him tomorrow. As he's our key creative threat, it's a blow that leaves a huge gap at RWB that will have to be filled be someone so an academy player like Gibson or Sivi might have to fill in there. I suppose there's also Hernandez at RWB if he isn't one of the Covid cases.

• Like 1

So Wilder says if we were forced to play the game against Sheff utd last week, 4 of the players who would have started that game also tested positive in the early parts of this week.

Thankfully the ones that tested positive last Thursday/Friday might well be back, but I reckon the players we want to give game time too are probs the ones that are now out with it!

• Downsouth changed the title to Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))