oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

3 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

What Connolly news?

Nothing definitive yet, but expect a fax machine and lack of ink to be involved somewhere 😆

TBH could be a condition of his loan, no cup matches etc.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Lets look at the positives,we are in the hat  for the next round, 2 late,late winners in a row, players coming back from covid. Only 1 defeat under Wilder.Another few young players getting experience. All gud😎 UTB

Mark of a good side, winning even when you're under the cosh. Or so they say. 😄

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Nothing definitive yet, but expect a fax machine and lack of ink to be involved somewhere 😆

TBH could be a condition of his loan, no cup matches etc.

1 match ban & fine for going for a meal in Newcastle?

4 minutes ago, Foogle said:

You see cup upsets all the time I wouldn't put too much weight behind the second half performances given the circumstances always tough to get to grips with a game when you're subbed on.

Got to agree with you as we won oher way would be hard to agree😉

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

1 match ban & fine for going for a meal in Newcastle?

A bit harsh as wouldn’t  be the first southern based footballer to get Tyneside and Teesside mixed up 😅

• Haha 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What on earth are you going on about? Do you think we would have put that team out if half the squad weren't suffering from covid? The fact players like McNair and Howson still played speaks volumes

I would expect not putting out a strong squad even should all be fit, its a cup game against a low devision and our focus is the league. 
I am allowed to be critical when we play bad,  or has the forum changed the rules, but let’s face it I openly applaud when we play well. I don’t entertain excuses that state could or possibly etc as being factual, proof for poor performance so to say. I know what I witnessed with my own eyes and we were poor regardless of excuses. 
We played poorly and I don’t see why people would want to defend what is clearly the case. Anyway I don’t really care about the cup being a distraction.  

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

I would expect not putting out a strong squad even should all be fit, its a cup game against a low devision and our focus is the league. 
I am allowed to be critical when we play bad,  or has the forum changed the rules, but let’s face it I openly applaud when we play well. I don’t entertain excuses that state could or possibly etc as being factual, proof for poor performance so to say. I know what I witnessed with my own eyes and we were poor regardless of excuses. 
We played poorly and I don’t see why people would want to defend what is clearly the case. Anyway I don’t really care about the cup being a distraction.  

because things aren't that black and white? We played poorly in the second half, yes, but you can't just ignore factors that will have gone into why we played badly..

17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

We had a COVID outbreak which caused the last league game to be called off. We don't have that many injuries in the squad so, as opposed to some postponed games, 50% or more will have had it. That's a bare minimum.

'how many training sessions were less than what would normally be conducted' - we don't work at Rockliffe. It's just a bit of common sense. If half your team has COVID and is isolating, what do you think is going on at Rockliffe during the past week?

OK just to make you happy, we played well with a ravaged squad 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, cornishboroboy said:

Someone on here said that they were trying to get some news verified about why Connolly was missing today - above what we thought with the registration error.

Implied it was pretty unbelievable if true.

Well he was watching from the stands wasnt he? Can't imagine its anything serious or he wouldnt have travelled

Just now, Brunners said:

because things aren't that black and white? We played poorly in the second half, yes, but you can't just ignore factors that will have gone into why we played badly..

Brummers if it makes you happy then we played well given the unproven circumstances. 

• Confused 1