oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

One thing is for sure, I'm well jel of these footballer's glamorous lifestyles, I mean Redcar Amusements, wowweeeee 

I met Dimi in Costa Coffee at TEESSIDE Park once.

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar
  • Like 1
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I met Dimi in Costa Coffee at Teeside Park once.

Probably just before he fled the area and closed his restaurant down.

And it's Teesside you cockney wannabe 😡

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

One thing is for sure, I'm well jel of these footballer's glamorous lifestyles, I mean Redcar Amusements, wowweeeee 

He went on the 10p pushers though, not the 2p ones like you and I

• Haha 2

If it was disciplinary/COVID related I doubt Connolly would have been at the game.

Why would Brighton send a player out on loan so that he can play and then stop him from playing at the first chance of him getting a game?!

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

If it was disciplinary/COVID related I doubt Connolly would have been at the game.

Why would Brighton send a player out on loan so that he can play and then stop him from playing at the first chance of him getting a game?!

I don't know, that's the big mystery

42 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's not a conspiracy theory if it happened. He deleted the IG post, he obviously got his wrist slapped for it. At no point did I say for definite that's why he wasn't playing today.

It's a conspiracy theory when you make it the reason he didn't feature in the squad ... 

He even travelled with them ... So stop looking for sensations, where there are none 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

It's a conspiracy theory when you make it the reason he didn't feature in the squad ... 

He even travelled with them ... So stop looking for sensations, where there are none 

He didn't say it was the reason for that, was just putting out something he'd heard mate. Lets calm down.

Just now, Brunners said:

He didn't say it was the reason for that, was just putting out something he'd heard mate. Lets calm down.

He said it was worse than if he had been hungover @Brunners and then he goes on to say he was playing the slots in the amusement arcade 🙄. He was trying to hang a new player out to dry and that should not be supported on here

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I'm as calm as Lumley's reflexes ... 

He hinted earlier WHY he didn't feature and that he was a Covidiot ... 

Do I need to quote? 

What about a Sauce? 

All good, just try to relax a little and let the official story speak, before one spouts a lot of what ifs as gospel ... 

Cheers

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I'm as calm as Lumley's reflexes ... 

He hinted earlier WHY he didn't feature and that he was a Covidiot ... 

Do I need to quote? 

What about a Sauce? 

All good, just try to relax a little and let the official story speak, before one spouts a lot of what ifs as gospel ... 

Cheers

He is a covidiot, in my eyes.