oneBoro Forum

Mansfield v Middlesbrough 2-3 (Ikpeazu, Boyd-Munce, O'Toole (og))

31 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I met Dimi in Costa Coffee at TEESSIDE Park once.

I met Jim Macdonald in a service area on the M5 tipped him a nod and said there's women in there Jim He said "I need to pee"

• Haha 1
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  As I reached level 5 in MDT making, all the members of the Oneboro forum decided to have a huge celebration party!!!  So we all hired the Middlesbrough Karaoke Partybu

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as

of course it bloody can! just because we don't know who suffered doesn't mean none of them were. They won't have trained properly for a week man.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Blanco said:

He said it was worse than if he had been hungover @Brunners and then he goes on to say he was playing the slots in the amusement arcade 🙄. He was trying to hang a new player out to dry and that should not be supported on here

Sure, in typical DZ fashion he baited a little with his original post, but he didn't actually post anything till he had it verified which is actually a step forward for DZ! He even made clear when he did that it was not actually confirmed to be the reason, only something he had heard about.

Hardly hanging him out to dry, come on man. Think a dislike for DZ is blinding you a little here.

23 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

It's a conspiracy theory when you make it the reason he didn't feature in the squad ... 

He even travelled with them ... So stop looking for sensations, where there are none 

the truth is out there GIF

I think this guy knows something...

The Truth Is Out There GIF by Giffffr

35 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

If it was disciplinary/COVID related I doubt Connolly would have been at the game.

Why would Brighton send a player out on loan so that he can play and then stop him from playing at the first chance of him getting a game?!

Maybe they didn't want him Cup tied

7 minutes ago, Ayeres said:

That's correct. I'm Norwegian 😊

760 posts but I don't recall seeing you on here before. 😯

Anyway, nice to meet you. Just try not to antagonise our resident Danes too much...they're very sensitive souls. 😁

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sure, in typical DZ fashion he baited a little with his original post, but he didn't actually post anything till he had it verified which is actually a step forward for DZ! He even made clear when he did that it was not actually confirmed to be the reason, only something he had heard about.

Hardly hanging him out to dry, come on man. Think a dislike for DZ is blinding you a little here.

I actually don’t dislike DZ. I find him amusing at times but I think he went too far with this one

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

This was the first time boro have scored more than 2 goals in a game this season too I believe 

You were very nearly in for a bit of slagging on here today @DurhamRed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

This was the first time boro have scored more than 2 goals in a game this season too I believe 

The last time we scored more than 2 goals in a game was against Derby in 2020, bloody hell!

Edit - Nope, it was away to Wycombe in January 2021.

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

760 posts but I don't recall seeing you on here before. 😯

Anyway, nice to meet you. Just try not to antagonise our resident Danes too much...they're very sensitive souls. 😁

Only been around since 2011, used to post under the nick "Tellerion" in my "early days" 😅 

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

He posts and deletes plenty on Instagram if you follow him he was out in Newcastle at beginning of the week having food then deleted it wouldn’t look too much into it 

Wouldn't be surprised if Lucinda was doing his instagram feed for him.

'This one doesn't match the aesthetic Aaron hun x'

• Haha 2

I see this forum is going to be absolutely unbearable with regards to Connolly. He hasn’t even played for us yet and there are a large group of forum members seemingly willing him to fail. As soon as I saw that he wasn’t on the team sheet today, it was inevitable that the conspiracy rumours were going to start doing the rounds on here. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1