oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

MIDDLESBROUGH READING
Use the following link to translate the following text! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+translate&oq=google+trans&aqs=chrome.0.0i433i512j69i57j0i433i512j0i512l7.4464j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Det er atter tid til Championship fodbold og favoritterne fra Middlesbrough (7th) tager imod gæsterne fra Reading, der er desperate efter at fjerne skampletten de fik på sig, da de forleden aften tabte hele 7-0 hjemme til Fulham! 

Hjemmeholdet er i flyvende form og har ikke tabt i nogen turneringer i 7 kampe i streg, hvor de 6 af kampene har været sejre! 

Hvis I følger det efterfølgende link, vil I få lov at genopleve et magisk øjeblik fra en magisk kamp, hvor Adam Forshaw scorede det vindende mål og sendte Boro i ekstase. De to kommentatorer kunne ikke få armene ned efter det vildeste ping pong mål i verdenshistorien, hvor George Friend løb ind i en stolpe mens det hele foregik! 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/deliriumpandemonium-listen-bbc-tees-commentary-11180203

I bet this small translation part will bring some funny weird phrases .. 

Questions will be in English

1: Who will be in the starting 11? (another attempt to get this question right without giving Anglian Red the oportunity to be the funny guy)
2: What will the scoreline be after 90 minutes?
3: Are you happy with the new signings so far? 
4: Will Balogun be a scoop for us? 
5: Which animal would you rather have as a pet; a giraffe or a kangaroo?
6: Why is Reading spelled like reading but pronounced reading and not reading? 
7: Discuss our chances of promotion this season - What are our chances on  a scale from 7 to 89?

Excited Adventure Time GIF

• Like 4
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

1: Who will be in the starting 11? (another attempt to get this question right without giving Anglian Red the oportunity to be the funny guy) Members of the playing staff, I reckon 
2: What will the scoreline be after 90 minutes? 8-0 have to better Fulham 
3: Are you happy with the new signings so far?  Yes 👏 
4: Will Balogun be a scoop for us?  Hopefully but if DZ says he will be, who am I to disagree?
5: Which animal would you rather have as a pet; a giraffe or a kangaroo? A Giraffe, everyone loves a giraffe
6: Why is Reading spelled like reading but pronounced reading and not reading? It’s not  spelled like Reading and pronounced Reading . It’s spelled like Reading and pronounced like Reading 🤷‍♂️
7: Discuss our chances of promotion this season - What are our chances on  a scale from 7 to 89? All 89 big ones. Going up as champions Sonni UTB

• Like 1

1. Only those correctly registered to play for us, I’d hate to win 0-8 and have the result overturned 😁

2. A big win or a horrid loss. That game and score against Fulham usually make a team go out the next match and achieve an extreme reaction to it.

3. Very happy

4. Not seen the guy play so going in fingers crossed.

5. Kangaroo, you can have a kickabout with a kangaroo. A Giraffe I feel would be too aloof.

6. Because the chap who registered the town couldn’t spell Redding properly.

7. We got a better chance now than we have had in a long time.

• Like 1

Man that Forshaw goal was a buzz! 

1: Who will be in the starting 11? (another attempt to get this question right without giving Anglian Red the oportunity to be the funny guy) don't know if any players are still out with Covid isolations? Hopefully will be able to answer this better tomorrow after the presser
2: What will the scoreline be after 90 minutes? 3 - 0 to Boro
3: Are you happy with the new signings so far? Yes. I think Balogun and nanny McGree will do well for us second half ofmthe season. 
4: Will Balogun be a scoop for us? Hope so. DZ will have a lot to answer for if he isn't! I'll start doubting whether he really is a true Gooner
5: Which animal would you rather have as a pet; a giraffe or a kangaroo? A kangaroo. As long as it was like skippy and could take me on adventures
6: Why is Reading spelled like reading but pronounced reading and not reading? They should be spelt 'Rehding' and 'reeding' really to avoid such confusion. 
7: Discuss our chances of promotion this season - What are our chances on  a scale from 7 to 89? 79.6573846

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

MIDDLESBROUGH READING
Use the following link to translate the following text! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+translate&oq=google+trans&aqs=chrome.0.0i433i512j69i57j0i433i512j0i512l7.4464j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Det er atter tid til Championship fodbold og favoritterne fra Middlesbrough (7th) tager imod gæsterne fra Reading, der er desperate efter at fjerne skampletten de fik på sig, da de forleden aften tabte hele 7-0 hjemme til Fulham! 

Hjemmeholdet er i flyvende form og har ikke tabt i nogen turneringer i 7 kampe i streg, hvor de 6 af kampene har været sejre! 

Hvis I følger det efterfølgende link, vil I få lov at genopleve et magisk øjeblik fra en magisk kamp, hvor Adam Forshaw scorede det vindende mål og sendte Boro i ekstase. De to kommentatorer kunne ikke få armene ned efter det vildeste ping pong mål i verdenshistorien, hvor George Friend løb ind i en stolpe mens det hele foregik! 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/deliriumpandemonium-listen-bbc-tees-commentary-11180203

I bet this small translation part will bring some funny weird phrases .. 

Questions will be in English

1: Who will be in the starting 11? (another attempt to get this question right without giving Anglian Red the oportunity to be the funny guy)
7: Discuss our chances of promotion this season - What are our chances on  a scale from 7 to 89?

Excited Adventure Time GIF

Thank you, thank you, thank you, big hugs!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, big hugs!

Was planning on making it yesterday after work, but 2 of my co-workers were sent home with positive tests, so I have been working 11 hours straight both yesterday and today ..  Got a small nap when I came home today, because I have the morning off tomorrow, so I found the time and energy to write another winning thread 😉

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Was planning on making it yesterday after work, but 2 of my co-workers were sent home with positive tests, so I have been working 11 hours straight both yesterday and today ..  Got a small nap when I came home today, because I have the morning off tomorrow, so I found the time and energy to write another winning thread 😉

As long as Reading do not announce they are having Covid issues🙂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

As long as Reading do not announce they are having Covid issues🙂

I think their squad is at barebones levels already after reading some of their message boards and local paper, even a small outbreak could get this called off. 

• Sad 1

Daniels/Brynn
Jones
Dijksteel
Fry
McNair
Taylor
Howson
Crooks
Tav
Sporar
Balogun

I'm going to go with an optimistic 3-0

Very!

He sure will!

Giraffe for sure.

No idea. It's also a *** town full of roundabouts. *** you Reading.

Like a 56 I would say. Possible and I think on the more likely side of the middle.

16 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Love the modesty ✌️

• Thanks 1

5) Has to be a Giraffe..  when you fall in the well, Skippy has to hop off to tell the police. Stripe the Giraffe just needs to lean over and grab you with his teeth. In the time saved, Blanco could buy us both a pint and then convince DS he'd left his wallet at home and would give him the tenner back next time they met 🙂 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

5) Has to be a Giraffe..  when you fall in the well, Skippy has to hop off to tell the police. Stripe the Giraffe just needs to lean over and grab you with his teeth. In the time saved, Blanco could buy us both a pint and then convince DS he'd left his wallet at home and would give him the tenner back next time they met 🙂 

How did you hear about my party piece? It’s less likely to work the next time now that you have blabbed my secret 🤫 I’ll have to buy myself a pint now 🙄 Has anyone got change of a Ten Shilling note 🤪

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )