oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

9 minutes ago, boronutter said:

im in mexico,can i buy the game from the mfc website today?i have a vpn,but it shouldnt need to be on really should it if im out of the country,thanx guys

Yeah believe you should be able to buy as a single game 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Expect more of those weird energy capsules that they all take. They must be buzzing afterwards.

They seem to stop working on our lads after an hour or so...maybe they should double the dose? 😁

1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

I think Taylor's claimed that LWB spot when fit, he was excellent against Forest he should have scored and he put in some really dangerous deliveries it was just unfortunate he missed out against Blackpool not sure if it was COVID related or not.

Looking forward to today, hopefully if Balogun's fully got over COVID we get the chance to see a brief cameo.

Reading seem to be in a state at the moment as well they barely have any senior defenders fit and they're pinning their hopes on Lucas Joao rumoured to be returning for this game.

I'm going 3-1 Boro Connolly, Sporar, Crooks

I haven't the foggiest how this is going to go today, But got everything crossed for a win 

I love the smell of victory in the air. 

Good feeling about today's game. We're riding a crest and there is a feeling on teesside that our club is getting back on its feet and coming out all guns a blazing. Optimism is in the air. We're an unstoppable force hurtling through the universe. We fear no one.  Teams fear us. Would any team fancy coming to the Riverside now? Doubt it. We are steel, everyone else is tin foil. Lock up ya daughters, the Boro are in town. 

Score prediction: Boro 1 Reading 0

Goal Scorer: Own Goal 

Barmy Army 

Wilder out 

Utb 

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Looking forward to seeing Connolly. Hope we get to see agent 47 for half an hour as well

Only signed for us for the traditional matchday white shirt/red tie combo

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )