oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

Watching a stream with Reading commentary and they're being very fair, they'd be happy with a draw so we really need to get at them even more 2nd half. I'd like to see Balogun but I think Connolly has done quite well so far, had some good chances.

Payero for Tav as usual but it won't happen.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Bit clunky but we're in complete control. A goal and these will wilt.

Trouble is is game seems to have all the hall marks of being goaless and possibly a one scoring chance taken by Reading.

If the defender who should be off comes on second half I feel he will eventually get a red card which could open our chances

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Watching a stream with Reading commentary and they're being very fair, they'd be happy with a draw so we really need to get at them even more 2nd half. I'd like to see Balogun but I think Connolly has done quite well so far, had some good chances.

Payero for Tav as usual but it won't happen.

Did you hear them first 20 minutes or so, absolutely unbearable. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

sorry i instantly dont like connolly. he is a horrible looking player really limited. watmore is far better. thats all i'll say on him. dont want to get moaned at for making an early judgment. 

Do you promise not to celebrate if he scores?😀

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Trouble is is game seems to have all the hall marks of being goaless and possibly a one scoring chance taken by Reading.

If the defender who should be off comes on second half I feel he will eventually get a red card which could open our chances

Yeah, Jones has got to really try to take advantage of that if he can. They're already trying to double up on him though.

Just now, DevKWat said:

Did you hear them first 20 minutes or so, absolutely unbearable. 

Stream kept going off so I missed a lot of the first 20 minutes, what I heard they weren't biased at all, they even said their defender was very lucky not to get a second yellow. You wouldn't hear Maddo admit to that!

3 minutes ago, boronutter said:

sporor is not doing much,below par,balogun on 2nd half if no improvement

He really has not had anything to work on he is a player that needs to put himself about a bit more

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )