oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Do you promise not to celebrate if he scores?😀

mate i never write a player off this early. infact i think i was willing to give kike sola another chance. but i just instantly took a disliking to connolly. he looks like a league 2 standard striker. does the basics okay but thats all he can do. i dont see a player in there at all.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Stream kept going off so I missed a lot of the first 20 minutes, what I heard they weren't biased at all, they even said their defender was very lucky not to get a second yellow. You wouldn't hear Maddo admit to that!

I’ve been listening to same commentary one is decent the other is absolutely *** 😂

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah, Jones has got to really try to take advantage of that if he can. They're already trying to double up on him though.

Double ending off for Reading even better but you are right Jones is the key in this game needs to meanace Reading as much as possible

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

mate i never write a player off this early. infact i think i was willing to give kike sola another chance. but i just instantly took a disliking to connolly. he looks like a league 2 standard striker. does the basics okay but thats all he can do. i dont see a player in there at all.

Well hopefully he will make you change your mind

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

When (if ever) have we had 67% possession??

Being able to stick the ball in the net is the difference between us and Blackburn/Fulham.

Yes and Fulham have another 4 in the first half winning 4-2

Sorry 5 you know who with 3

Flat.

Players waiting for players in front to present options rather then create opportunities.  

Passing is not snappy enough. Poor decision making and final ball. 

For me it needs a change of shape and a bit more head up and patience up front. 
There are a few at odds and sods but Connelly especially. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )