oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

• Latest Posts

• Me neither, but I wasn’t when we signed him. Think he’s one of those that is capable of making worldie saves but then make individual errors like fapping at crosses etc.  Hopefully he wins us more points then costs us over the season. All you can really ask of a keeper at end of the day.
    • 63% possession but only 6 shots to Stoke's 5. We are not making it count where it matters.
    • He's made some great saves for us so far this season, reads the game very well and his distribution is 10 times better than Lumley. But he doesn't compete. I get the feeling sometimes he expects to be given so much protection that he doesn't think he needs to bother doing anything but try to catch the ball. I think given the standard of officiating that's on display all the time at this level and again tonight, he's quite lucky that the ref hasn't given that foul as a 2nd Stoke goal so he has to try and compete more.
    • Watmore's done decently but can't help but feel how much better we'd have done with Akpom playing I like McGree in this 10 role and Mowatt's been so solid 
    • Terrible decision from the ref but this just lenihan in the middle on his own has got to stop quickly. McNair has offered nothing in midfield again.