oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LBP said:

It's the classic overreaction, his movement was very good and on another day he scores 2 from the chances he had 

yes he did move into good positions i suppose. he might not be as bad as my initial reaction. still got work to do to win us all over though. balogun had a few lovely touches and looked promising from his cameo.  

• Like 4

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Will said:

Indeed and so close to getting a hattrick today

Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Payero deserves his chance over Tav next game

His time will come and Wilder will keep with a winning team as much as possible until injuries or a mare performance develops.

Tav did ok and was helpful in achieveing the first goal