Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'd agree with all of this, and would add that we've had the majority of that starting line up sidelined with Covid, and Connelly hasn't played for ages. Reading would have been keen to claw back some respect after that Fulham defeat, so it was one that was all about the result.

I wonder if anything in the front two might change for Blackburn. Neither Sporar or Connelly played badly, but on the other hand, I don't think either could say they'd made themselves undroppable.

I'd try balogun with sporar. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I move to have "Chrissy" abolished.

It's a needless extra syllable.

As a Chris, I cannot stand Chrissy and I bet he cant either, so I second this

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

They just sing Wilder don't they? Not Chris or Chrissy?

 

Different song isn't it? 

Chrissy Wilders Red and White army is the one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Seconded. 

My two sisters still call me Chrissy except my older sister that likes to call me Kissy Chrissy 🤦‍♂️

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Will said:

Different song isn't it? 

Chrissy Wilders Red and White army is the one.

That one makes sense to the 'tune' it is sang to, I think that one's sang in separate sections of the crowd batted between one another like the bog standard 'Red Army! Red Army!' chant, with nothing in between.

Wilder's Red and White Army would work when you have the 4 beats between 'verses'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

My two sisters still call me Chrissy except my older sister that likes to call me Kissy Chrissy 🤦‍♂️

I can never look you in the face the same way again as I will get girly giggles thinking about KC😄

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

My two sisters still call me Chrissy except my older sister that likes to call me Kissy Chrissy 🤦‍♂️

Something we should know there Uwe...I mean Chrissy? 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I can never look you in the face the same way again as I will get girly giggles thinking about KC😄

Nothing wrong with KC 😁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Something we should know there Uwe...I mean Chrissy? 😂

I wish I could say it was because when I was younger I had all the girls chasing me. Sadly this is not the case even though I was dressed in the very best clothing that our school jumble sale had to offer. 
(For those members that don’t know what a jumble sale is, think eBay but in real life) 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I wish I could say it was because when I was younger I had all the girls chasing me. Sadly this is not the case even though I was dressed in the very best clothing that our school jumble sale had to offer. 
(For those members that don’t know what a jumble sale is, think eBay but in real life) 😂

Hahahahaha, the fear when yer mum came back with a bag from the latest jumble sale and looked at you as if sizing you up. 😁

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...