oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Reading 2-1 (Crooks (2) )

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 wins in a row for the first time since Karanka 👌

What more is there to say about Izzy? The kid is a star who has a knack of coming up big in the biggest moments. Matt Crooks is signing of the season by a long long way.

Just seen the highlights. *** me that cross by Jones. 5 minutes into stoppage team he pulls off that piece of individual display. Totally leaves his man flat footed and sends a pinpoint pass into the

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Hahahahaha, the fear when yer mum came back with a bag from the latest jumble sale and looked at you as if sizing you up. 😁

And then when she'd dragged a jumper over you that was about 5 sizes too big she'd go, "Don't worry - you'll grow into it". 😁

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

And then when she'd dragged a jumper over you that was about 5 sizes too big she'd go, "Don't worry - you'll grow into it". 😁

My mum was a big believer in the fashionable and durability of corduroy, if she saw anything that looked remotely that I could grow into then she would be looking to see if she could pick it up for 20p or something ridiculous.

but that was how things were then, jumble sales and  handmedowns from older cousins, only good thing was my cousins were older so got a chopper that way and responsible grownups to take me to the Boro.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Naisby said:

only good thing was my cousins were older so got a chopper that way and responsible grownups to take me to the Boro.

there's some that would accuse them of child abuse for that 🙂

• Haha 3