oneBoro Forum

Is the current mod team fit for purpose? (Official Cher Thread)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening all, I've had a read through all of this thread and the opinions mentioned. I'll do my best to summarise. If memory serves me right, the oneBoro Forum is approaching its 15th year… 15 yea

Nothing wrong with healthy debate on any topic including this one, just important for a few lads to remember that we're all on the same team. Not everyone is gonna agree on every subject and that's mo

This all seems a bit silly.

Posted Images

We are not all going to agree  .......  even if the rest of you are wrong !

A weeks ban is hardly a major issue in my view

We all come here on a voluntry basis and there are some daft situations from time to time.  One point in favour of moderation might well be racism of any sort.  Ask Yorkshire cricket

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Threw me an olive branch, how? By telling me to delete the thread as you'd rather not discuss it?

Guess what? Other people clearly do want to have this discussion, and I made this thread to keep it in one place rather than taking over the other thread. I already said I'm not interested in running this place so I don't know why you keep referring to this as a coup, it's anything but.

Again you do not seem to want to read things properly I mentioned either follow through with the thread or delete it, was not an order nor a demand but a suggestion.

The olive branch was giving you a like buddy!

Also I did not say I would rather not to discuss it I said this will the last thing I mention it as I would rather talk about Boro stuff

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Again you do not seem to want to read things properly I mentioned either follow through with the thread or delete it, was not an order nor a demand but a suggestion.

The olive branch was giving you a like buddy!

What do you mean "follow through with the thread"? It was a suggestion not a threat, I'm not trying to overthrow the regime, don't take it so bloody personally!

19 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Threw you an olive branch just then but hey ho if that is what you want to do then go for it but do it properly and contact Rob with your coup plans.

DZ the last 24 hours have made me fed up to the back of my teeth and lower I am simply not arsed about your pontifications.

This is the last I have to say on the matter go and convince Rob to get the team removed

There you go this is what I stated earlier on

If CT was made a mod, do I get to mention how he's on my ignore list and have a dig about that at every opportunity? Nobody seems to care about that despite the reason having played out on this forum quite publicly over the last 4-5 years. It certainly doesn't affect their character judgement of him.

On a personal level, I saw 2 threads yesterday populated by similar people. One rightly celebrating the mental health victory of one of our members and another justifying a member who has made some people's mental health worse.

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What do you mean "follow through with the thread"? It was a suggestion not a threat, I'm not trying to overthrow the regime, don't take it so bloody personally!

DZ I will take this personally and notice without the need to use a swear word!

A suggestion to change the team of moderators who I will back to the hilt, you may not want to overthrow the, as you put it, regime but you are suggesting it for others to consider and support you otherwise you would have left things well alone.

I gave you a course of action to follow just advise mind you and then allow Rob to consider your suggestion.

If you are recanting your opening post then do the decent thing and apologise for the undue stress you are causing!

Not under stress BTW😉

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If CT was made a mod, do I get to mention how he's on my ignore list and have a dig about that at every opportunity? Nobody seems to care about that despite the reason having played out on this forum quite publicly over the last 4-5 years. It certainly doesn't affect their character judgement of him.

On a personal level, I saw 2 threads yesterday populated by similar people. One rightly celebrating the mental health victory of one of our members and another justifying a member who has made some people's mental health worse.

If your mental health is affected negatively by someone saying something  mean about you on the internet, the simple solution is to stay away from the internet.

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Had a go at the Irish.

One of our mods is Irish. Coincidence?

That is unfair and uncalled for and not needed.

So that everyone is privvy to this I am, giving you a public warning about this and if it continues you will receive a ban, you have been warned DZ, just keep schtum!

• Denzel Zanzibar changed the title to Is the current mod team fit for purpose? (Official Cher Thread)