oneBoro Forum

oneBoro forum meet (to be advised)

Mentioned on the let's have a good old moan at DS thread🤔 about the idea of possibly arranging a super forum meet up where we could book up one of the event rooms, have a few bevvies and a meal together before watching a Boro match.

There was some instant interest so thought I would ask again.

Obviously sufficient members would have to commit to attending and possibly needing to look smarter than normal match day attire but would anyone from and like the forum to do this collectively?

If so I will contact MFC get prices (sad part is that some of you maybe paying again if you are a STH, unless this is taken into account) obviously a game and availability would have to be identified sooner rather than later.

Thanks and look forward to responses from you all

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'd be interested.

Can I sit between Humpty and CT?

In all seriousness, I think it would help in situations like this recently if we started adding more faces to digital aliases.

No that would spoil the fun and build up, I will do badges for everyone though lol!!

• Haha 1

I'd be interested, but would also need plenty of advance warning to plan travel and accommodation and stuff like that! Would also like to bring my GF, who is a recent convert to football & the Boro life.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'd be interested, but would also need plenty of advance warning to plan travel and accommodation and stuff like that! Would also like to bring my GF, who is a recent convert to football & the Boro life.

Oooh now that could very well increase those who would be interested just to meet you and get payback time🙂  

I am not really a social animal, I don't have any interesting or funny anecdotes and am generally a miserable and uninteresting human being, that being said I think I would like to experience how the other half live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

I'd love to attend. Will wear a Rise Against T-shirt for identification purposes!

Think the dress code might prevent that but never mind a badge will suffice!

• Haha 1